No announcement yet.

what are they teaching their children?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance of changing the thread title to 'What are you teaching your children if you're fortunate enough to have them?'
    Gwan Joe!!

Comment

The point about subsidising procreation stands alone. No citizen should be obligated to pay extra tax to allow others to have offspring they can't afford . I didn't mean ti imply in any way that misbehaviour was limited to any class or income group. I should have made that more clear or perhaps started a different thread. The assumption that some taxpayers should fund others predilections re child bearing is just one of those things that bugs me . It's just a cast iron example of redistributive taxation that cannot in any way be justified but will never change because of universal suffrage and democracy.
      I believe that all government is evil, and that trying to improve it is largely a waste of time.
      HL Mencken

Comment

Having kids can be expensive Eamo and some may need help and as a tax payer I'd prefer to see my euros going in that direction to be honest.
        Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

That's fair enough McC but every euro we donate to parents just because they have kids is a euro better utilised elsewhere ie in a tax cut. The State has no business interfering in social policy to this extent ie stealing money from non breeders to subsidise those who breed.
          Last edited by Eamo; 8th-April-2015, 23:08.
          I believe that all government is evil, and that trying to improve it is largely a waste of time.
          HL Mencken

Comment

The kids in question should have the same thing done to them, in public, in front of all their buddies. Horrible little **** bastards.

Or maybe through them against an electric fence. Or cattle prod them.
            "Strike me flamin' handsome!!!" - Alf Stewart

His body is only a fuel tank for his micky - a work colleague talking about a fella he knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Eamo View Post
              That's fair enough McC but every euro we donate to parents just because they have kids is a euro better utilised elsewhere ie in a tax cut. The State has no business interfering in social policy to this extent ie stealing money from non breeders to subsidise those who breed.
              Unfortunately I'm only too aware of people who see kids solely as welfare money and a means of getting more free money. It's hard to draw the line on those who are genuine and who are using it as I've just mentioned.
              "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Another case in Dublin where a group of cnuts kicked the life out of a lad with special needs, they also told him they were going to rape him and then set him alight all whilst filming it.

It's time to get brutal with these fcukers. Jail them properly, I don't want to hear anything about their age, they cannot hid behind it, look at the 13 year old jailed for murdering the Cobh lad, proper bloody order.
                "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Yeah heard that on the radio GPS. Poor lad loved JCBs and diggers and was just looking at them when they attacked him unprovoked. Total cnuts
                  "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

The State has no business interfering in social policy to this extent ie stealing money from non breeders to subsidise those who breed.[/QUOTE]

Dogs or Human Beings,thats like a line from mein kampf
                    clowns

Comment

Originally posted by barleys chinos View Post
                      The State has no business interfering in social policy to this extent ie stealing money from non breeders to subsidise those who breed.
                      Dogs or Human Beings,thats like a line from mein kampf[/QUOTE]

Your post is both offensive (toward me) and ignorant.

I made no inference (as Hitler would have done ) toward WHO breeds . I don't care if offspring are black,white ,jew or gentile. If you support tax discrimination in favour of breeders over say sterile folks fell free to justify your odious prejudice.

In the interim stick to anagrams (your don't seem to excel but I'm sure the hobby proves a therapy of sorts).
                      HL Mencken

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mistah Kurtz.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	2485367
                        Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

Dogs or Human Beings,thats like a line from mein kampf
                          Your post is both offensive (toward me) and ignorant.

I made no inference (as Hitler would have done ) toward WHO breeds . I don't care if offspring are black,white ,jew or gentile. If you support tax discrimination in favour of breeders over say sterile folks fell free to justify your odious prejudice.

In the interim stick to anagrams (your don't seem to excel but I'm sure the hobby proves a therapy of sorts).[/QUOTE]

I posted ,it was like a line from Mein Kampf,i didn't say you were Hitler keep you knickers on.
                          The sensitivity levels are on the up.
                          Hat-trick to cunning
                          clowns

Comment

I agree whole heartedly regarding subsidising breeders. I had 2 kids and have worked in paid employment all my adult life. The family beside the lady who minded my kids kept producing a new baby every year on my tax money We chatted one time when she was in borrowing bread when I was collecting my kids, and she said that having only 2 kids was very snobby, and she kept having kids because she just loved babies (sub-text was I didn't). Her 16 year old daughter was pregnant at the time and awaiting the birth, in the expectation that after having 2 babies she would get her own flat. Personally I'd have loved a family of 4 kids but knew that I couldn't afford to help them financially if I did so. So why was I forced to pay for Mrs. X's 10 + the next generation? Not one of that family ever had any expectation of working and paying anything back into society, so the stuff about supporting the next generation's pensions etc is nonsense...

Comment

We could start by abolishing childrens' allowance and other tax incentives to procreate. Having children (ie putting pressure on services like education,health etc paid for by other peoples' money) should be disincentivised . I haven't even mentioned climate change etc . Labour can always be imported before someone starts arguing the ' we need workers to pay our pensions' garbage. Pensions should also be neutral in terms of tax treatment etc but that's another conversation.
                              Nice theory, but where would the capitalists get their consumers from? The "system" subsidises children because those children will grow up to become consumers. You dont have to be a worker to buy a 51" television.

Comment

Few things on this horrific thing:

Firstly, Irish youth culture is a bit rotten. I really noticed it my first time back in Ireland after a year in Canada when in a supremacs in ordinary Town at school lunch time. I couldn't get over the degenerates around me, or that I was stuck in the same ****e myself not long ago. You don't see that in other countries, UK aside. Irish young lads on their own are perfectly normal human beings, but put them in a group and they have worse behaviour than adolescent apes. I wonder what the explanation is.

Secondly, Carrigaline is a horrible town where many instances not as severe as this but in the same realm happen. I'm mystified as to why anyone would choose to live there. Have had many bad experiences of the place with both teenagers and adults. I sadly wasn't surprised when I heard this had happened there. Maybe it will drive community leaders to tackle whatever the hell is wrong in the place because this just wouldn't happen in the vast majority of other communities. It's hardly a social blackspot either.
                                "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

Working...
                                X