Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boo-boo View Post
    I give up- what is a Hitler cat?
    It's a cat that believes that the true path to enlightenment and happiness begins with Anschluss.

Or maybe it's something to do with this?
    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
      Drove into town this morning at 8.20 and it was like a sunday afternoon traffic was so nonexistent. Clearly those of us working today are in a minority
      Bloody forun'rs coming over here taking our jobs.
      The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post

OD being interviewed earlier today.

And here's a follow up (I think it's in Blanchardstown Shopping Centre). https://youtu.be/PJJ0nL42mio
        New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

No pet, you were in the square tallaght.
          "You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!"

Comment

Originally posted by No Bother View Post
            No pet, it's the square in Tallaght.
            Thanks. That would make more sense than Blanch, seeing as the TV3 studio is just up the road.
            New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

If nobody dares, up to me to wish you all a happy Paddy's Day.

Lá Fhéile Pádraig sona daoibh, a chairde!
              The Scots (originally Irish, but by now Scotch) were at this time inhabiting Ireland, having driven the Irish (Picts) out of Scotland; while the Picts (originally Scots) were now Irish (living in brackets) and vice versa. It is essential to keep these distinctions clearly in mind (and verce visa).

Comment

Thanks JN!
                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Agus duit féin, a chara! :_wave__rvmp_by_bad_ Been a quiet day here (after yesterday's misery). I was just reflecting on the fact that growing up in our house, I don't recall ever having a particular traditional meal on this day the way that we would have on e.g. Christmas or Easter. Anybody have a specific dinner for Paddy's Day?
                  Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Just finished to eat...
                    - Green Spot Léoville Barton
                    - Guiness beef stew
                    - Guiness of course (Anyway, impossible to find anything else here, and not sur Kilkenny, Murphy's or Galway Hooker, for those Iknow, would have fitted with this meal...)
                    The Scots (originally Irish, but by now Scotch) were at this time inhabiting Ireland, having driven the Irish (Picts) out of Scotland; while the Picts (originally Scots) were now Irish (living in brackets) and vice versa. It is essential to keep these distinctions clearly in mind (and verce visa).

Comment

Working...
                    X