Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Dog View Post
    I hate Saint Patricks Day!

Since time immemorial, it has always been the day on which I tackle the grass (I'd be lying if I called it "the lawn") for the first time after the winter break. So I'm just back from the petrol station with a full jerrycan of fuel for the grass monster and I'm about to embark on the five hour cut. The missus keeps nagging me to buy a ride-on, but I regard them as an admission of impotence and old age, so I'm not going there yet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rideon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	2487223
    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Since time immemorial, it has always been the day on which I tackle the grass (I'd be lying if I called it "the lawn") for the first time after the winter break. So I'm just back from the petrol station with a full jerrycan of fuel for the grass monster and I'm about to embark on the five hour cut. The missus keeps nagging me to buy a ride-on, but I regard them as an admission of impotence and old age, so I'm not going there yet.
      The pc version of jerrycan would be Germancan.
      Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Why don't you just do it on a different day of the year then you wouldn't have to hate St Patrick's day? Or you could get yourself a sheep.

Comment

Do you not have a gardener to cut the grass?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	man.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	2487224

Overflowing with Bushmills and good cheer, Mister Chips exposes himself. Happily, he didn't use the XXXL Munster flag that Glorob gave him recently!

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news...-34548098.html
            New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by glorob View Post
              Do you not have a gardener to cut the grass?
              I had to give her the day off. :_pissed__rvmp_by_ba Those new au pair employment rights are a right pain in the Derry Air.
              New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13566[/ATTACH]

Overflowing with Bushmills and good cheer, Mister Chips exposes himself. Happily, he didn't use the XXXL Munster flag that Glorob gave him recently!

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news...-34548098.html
                That man is much thinner and more hirsute than I am.

More to the point, I never drink Bushmills. My septic tank discharges into a river from which the water to make it is drawn, though. :D
                Tis but a scratch.

Comment

OD being interviewed earlier today.

Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post

OD being interviewed earlier today.
                    And so say all of us! For, as some of you shamrock supping whippersnappers may recall from hedge school, there's a seanfhocal that goes:- "Ní thagann ciall roimh aois" - agus is fíor é sin!

Comment

And so say all of us! For, as some of you shamrock supping whippersnappers may recall from hedge school, there's a seanfhocal that goes:- "Ní thagann ciall roimh aois" - agus is fíor é sin!
                      Kermit! Can we beep OD too?
                      Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

Walked the Ballinaboola loop walk yesterday. It's truly a day to be used to get away from the crowds IMO.
                        I am the million man.

Comment

I saw a Hitler cat yesterday. It really brought home the true meaning of St. Patrick's Day.
                          The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

I give up- what is a Hitler cat?
                            Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Drove into town this morning at 8.20 and it was like a sunday afternoon traffic was so nonexistent. Clearly those of us working today are in a minority
                              I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-boo View Post
                                I give up- what is a Hitler cat?
                                google Kitlers...

http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.co...n/seigmiaow.pl
                                He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X