Male grooming - trimming the bush

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Male grooming - trimming the bush

I've just returned from the gym, and the thought struck me that I was probably the only fella in there (it was busy) that had any sort of pubes left. The population was early twenties metrosexual types + one hairy arsed older Irish fella.

Now, mine isn't a forest, and gets a trim from time to time, but looking around (yes, always a dodgy thing to do in the locker room) there was hardly a pube to see.

Since when did men start doing brazilians and Hollywoods? Am I out of touch? Should I be down the local beauticians asking for the back sac and crack?

Is it an age thing or wha'?
    Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Ah jaysus fitzy ... inside thoughts, inside thoughts!!!!
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

This https://vimeo.com/87101809 is the problem fitzy.....
      Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Is this the new McDonald's ad?
        The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
        - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Personal preference maybe, definitely not an age thing
          Stand up and fight

Comment

This thread has potential!
            I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
              This thread has potential!
              Could get hairy alright!
              Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Am I on the right website or did I make some class of regrettable error punching in the address.
                If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

Fond of an old trim meself! The undercarriage always feels a bit freer...
                  \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
                  Dalai Lama

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
                    I've just returned from the gym, and the thought struck me that I was probably the only fella in there (it was busy) that had any sort of pubes left. The population was early twenties metrosexual types + one hairy arsed older Irish fella.

Now, mine isn't a forest, and gets a trim from time to time, but looking around (yes, always a dodgy thing to do in the locker room) there was hardly a pube to see.

Since when did men start doing brazilians and Hollywoods? Am I out of touch? Should I be down the local beauticians asking for the back sac and crack?

Your back must be still funked.....Because if you had the energy to be having such carefree thoughts in the changing room you must have done **** all in the gym.

Comment

That's young fellas trying to look bigger and you can't teach an old dog new tricks
                      live long and large
                      and don't be looking at other people's property in the gym - it's not right
                      employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings,so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for. "socrates"
                      beware the barrenness of a busy life, "socrates "
                      who are you to judge the life i live? I know i'm not perfect-and i don't live to be-but before you start pointing fingers...make sure you hands are clean." BOB MARLEY
                      we are what we repeatedly do.excellance,then,is not an act,but a habit ''aristotle''

Comment

It was definitely a generation gap before I started playing rugby. They started trimming/waxing their chests and clearly lost the run of themselves. I gather from young ladies of my acquaintance in London that this is now pretty much expected behaviour and the lack of it would be viewed as a bit odd and off putting by young wans.
                        "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Real men use a blow lamp.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post

This way Fitzy
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	rubicon2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	2485057
                            When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

clowns

Comment

Working...