SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

so have some and say some extra prayers!!![img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

No, I'm gonna survive like I always do, but by golly I'll sure b***h about it[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

At least I'm not working today so won't have to put up with people criticising me for eating meat.
        Kiva - Loans That Change Lives

Comment

Oh well. I just goosed that one. Ate a corned beef sambo for brekkei [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
            the way i look at it I'm heading to hell anyway so a bit of meat for dins today won't kill me, although I am heading to the nan's for dinner, so I better not all the same, she'd defo kill me!

"Strike me flamin' handsome!!!" - Alf Stewart

His body is only a fuel tank for his micky - a work colleague talking about a fella he knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellethebod
              [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
              the way i look at it I'm heading to hell anyway so a bit of meat for dins today won't kill me, although I am heading to the nan's for dinner, so I better not all the same, she'd defo kill me!

Don't tell the Nan then. Get a goos sambo before you get there . Your nan will keep you going on for hours anyway. you could do with teh feeding

Comment

i am working but everyone is going for a fry and it would be unsociable not to join them
                "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

more like I could do without the feeding!

His body is only a fuel tank for his micky - a work colleague talking about a fella he knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugged Rugger
                    i am working but everyone is going for a fry and it would be unsociable not to join them
                    very unsociable indeed.

Comment

A fish finger sanger is the job,,,

Comment

fresh fish (gurnard) at lnchtime and snapper for dinner at my house (sorry elle[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]) they were all swimming this morning before they got greedy and ate my hooks[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                        I am not an alcoholic - alcoholics go to meetings.

Comment

Will be cranking up the BBQ for lunch shortly. . . .ideal for Fish (but think I've only got meat in the house) [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

Comment

BBQ for dinner this evening [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

had the mother and father of all barbques last night (or Braai) with 8 south africans... man they can cook up a decent amount of food.... just eating fish was certainly not an option....

the body needs a kickstart today.....[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X