Is there enough space under the carpet?
      Hopefully her electorate wont forget.

Farcical............read it and......
      Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud View Post

Farcical............read it and......

And he still got a payout, because the legal
        profession from top to bottom know who is buttering their bread.

Comment

I hear Leo has being showing that he is in the camp of Marie Antoinette yet again. Seriously why how much is he paying his handlers......

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud View Post
            I hear Leo has being showing that he is in the camp of Marie Antoinette yet again. Seriously why how much is he paying his handlers......
            In the camp of Marie Antoinette...............ho ho, that's a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by tippete7trees View Post

In the camp of Marie Antoinette...............ho ho, that's a good one.
              Responding to criticisms levelled against Varadkar this week after he gave a short and seemingly curt reply in the Dáil to a question asked by TD Gino Kenny.

Kenny had raised the case of a girl who is awaiting an import licence for medicinal cannabis, to which Varadkar said “same reply”, referencing an answer he gave Míchéal Martin earlier in relation to medicinal cannabis.

Today, Varadkar responded to the criticism to say that he was trying to save time so that other TDs could ask their questions, as they were tight on time.

Your right at least Marie had more respect for the institutes of government...

Comment

RTÉ One News have told us that if there is not a No-Deal Brexit next year's Budget will have a surplus of €1.2Billion. If there is a No-Deal Brexit there will be a defect of €4.7 Billion.

They say this is a swing of €6.5 Billion.

Can someone explain this, please?

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                  RTÉ One News have told us that if there is not a No-Deal Brexit next year's Budget will have a surplus of €1.2Billion. If there is a No-Deal Brexit there will be a defect of €4.7 Billion.

Presumbly they are attaching spin and scare tactics to the high costs of things like recruitment around additional customs, border policing, subsidies for agri, legal fees and probably a nice pay raise for themselves.

Comment

well you know 1.2B - - 4.7B -(mysterious 600 Million) = 6.5B difference

Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Next time you hear Leo and Fine Gael lying about their concern for the environment remember this, fine gael gift 16 million of our money to the greyhound business each year.

More than they give to the Irish national parks & wildlife service.

And, 6000 out of the 16000 greyhounds bred here every year are slaughtered..

Comment

Leo “nothing to see here” Varadkar reckons there is room under the carpet for another report.

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/...-38264261.html

Comment

The whisper in Leinster House is that Maria Bailey's career may now be on the slide.
                          Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
                            The whisper in Leinster House is that Maria Bailey's career may now be on the slide.
                            I'm sure it will see-saw, there are always swings and roundabouts
                            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

I see Leo is apologising to the people he didn't intend to offend.

He said: “Look I said something in the heat of debate in the Dail.

“This is something that was said in the heat of a political debate, one that got quite bitter and personal on both sides.

“And a consequence of it, I offended people who I never intended to offend.

“I do apologise and I’m going to withdraw the remarks.”

What about the people he did intend to offend?

Comment

I see Leo is apologising to the people he didn't intend to offend.

He said: “Look I said something in the heat of debate in the Dail.

“This is something that was said in the heat of a political debate, one that got quite bitter and personal on both sides.

“And a consequence of it, I offended people who I never intended to offend.

“I do apologise and I’m going to withdraw the remarks.”

What about the people he did intend to offend?
                                He sent them this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdOPBP9vuZA

Comment

Working...
                                X