No announcement yet.

Fine Gael

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder if leo varadkar, charlie flanagan and others in the current government were some of the politicians that received some of the hundreds of messages that Supt dave taylor garda press officer supposedly sent out to destroy garda maurice mccabe?

Disclosures tribunal hears JohnMcGuinness TD told McCabe that Martin Callinan told him that "I wasn’t to be trusted and he said that I had sexually abused all my children and my nieces"

Dave Taylor said he sent hundreds of text messages. McCabe said Taylor said he sent them to journalists, noreen o'sullivan and a number of TDs.

Comment

Just some of the incredible revelations at the disclosures tribunal today;

Counsel for Superintendent David Taylor confirms that his position is still that former Comm Noirin O'Sullivan 'knew everything that was going on" in relation to campaign against Maurice McCabe

Counsel for John McGuiness TD says he will give evidence to the Disclosures Tribunal that he was told by former Garda Comm Martin Callinan that McCabe had abused his children and abused his nieces as well

Comment

Have leo varadkar, charlie flanagan or any other government td's confirmed yet if they received any text messages from garda dave taylor containing false child abuse allegations?

Comment

Strategic Comms Unit Vote in Dail - govt loses

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/poli...unit-1.3436617

hmm keep thinking of Paul in Spin City
          "I've got lots of potatos that need peeling and manure that needs shovelling" -M. Burns

Comment

Originally posted by Major TNT View Post
            Just some of the incredible revelations at the disclosures tribunal today;

Counsel for Superintendent David Taylor confirms that his position is still that former Comm Noirin O'Sullivan 'knew everything that was going on" in relation to campaign against Maurice McCabe

Counsel for John McGuiness TD says he will give evidence to the Disclosures Tribunal that he was told by former Garda Comm Martin Callinan that McCabe had abused his children and abused his nieces as well

Isn't it an awful indictment of the former Commissioner that when it it his word against a Politician's (A FF One!!!), the general Public believe the Politician.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
              Isn't it an awful indictment of the former Commissioner that when it it his word against a Politician's (A FF One!!!), the general Public believe the Politician.
              Over on Twitter, (I know, I know!) Katie Hannon is tweeting live from Disclosures Tribunal.
              1. John McGuinness may be a pain, but he has been outstanding on this issue. He made sure to keep notes on what Callanan told him - that MMcC was a paedophile and could not be trusted, that he was motivated by revenge, and that 'there is a file', presumably implying one for the DPP. Callans counsel O'Higgins, tried unsuccessfully to have these notes discredited by pettifoggery and obfuscation.

2. JMcG brought this into the light of PAC, as FG wanted it buried - he got PAC to accept that fines written off were a loss of state revenue and thus within remit of PAC. Otherwise MMcC was, to use a technical legal term, screwed by liars.

3. Before arranging the secret meeting with JMcG, Callanan, in presence of O'Sullivan and Taylor, after PAC 'disgusting' meeting, told JMcG that MMcC and another whistleblower John Wilson were untrustworthy 'headbangers', and this is backed up by FG TD John Deasy who heard it.
              4. JMcG assumed he was going to meet Callanan inside the hotel until Callanan landed into the passenger seat of his car. This initially raised his suspicions.

5. Secretary-General of Dept of 'Justice' texted Callanan to ask how the meeting with JMcG had gone - i.e. this secret meeting was known at high levels. This was found by accessing a non-Garda mobile, that of SecGen.

6. Not sure if PAC hearing was under oath but if so, Callanan should be charged with perjury at a minimum. Only the notes kept by JMcG, and Deasy overhearing similar smears against MMcC earlier that day made it clear that Callanan is a liar.

7. Apparently, Taylor underwent a spiritual experience and decided - mostly - to tell the truth, which basically backs up JMcG comments about what Callanan said as PAC meeting was breaking up, along with FGer Deasy, who loathes the FG establishment which seems obsessed with the Gardai.

8. Backing Callanan has now taken down Shatter, Frances Fitzgerald (who was going to bring about an election until her situation became untenable by emails released), essentially Kenny, now probably Sec Gen of DoJ.....as they said in In The Thick of It omnishambles. Flanagan is also implicated.
              Last edited by isola ciarrai; 12th-April-2018, 10:53.

Comment

WTAF...

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/heal...isit-1.3463702

Is leo so deluded that he doesnt even realise the actual scale of the health crisis??

Trolleys in University Hospital Galway’s emergency department were “hidden” for the visit of Taoiseach Leo Varadkar last week.

According to figures from the Irish Nurses and Midwives Organisation (INMO), there were 42 patients on trolleys on Tuesday, 58 on Wednesday, but just 26 on Thursday for Mr Varadkar’s visit. The figure rose again to 36 on Friday.
                Independent TD Catherine Connolly, who was at the hospital on Thursday, said it was “a miracle” that the numbers dropped for Mr Varadkar’s visit.

“I walked through the hospital on Thursday, and I noticed that it was quiet,” she told RTÉ Raidió na Gaeltachta. “I got calls then afterwards, to tell me that it was all a pretence, that there were patients there but that they had been hidden.
                “I suspected something myself too, because there were 42 patients on trolleys on Tuesday, 58 on Wednesday, and then a miracle on Thursday only 26.”

Comment

Charleton/Disclosures Tribunal.
                  Not that I advise any sane person go on Twitter but if you are, then follow @katieghannon who is tweeting from the Tribunal. It is, to use a description by CJH from the 80s, GUBU - grotesque, unbelievable, bizarre, unprecedented. With this stuff and following the legal cases involving a certain wealthy businessperson, I actually really worry about where we are going.
                  Not alarmist, but worried. See, I am worried personally and for this site so that I do not mention his/her name.

Comment

Callan’s Kicks may or may not have mentioned that business man or woman last Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I drive around this country and wonder why a law banning bloody plastic campaign posters and cable ties wasn't introduced a decade ago.

Get with the times and lose these relics, a waste of every resource.
                      I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                        I drive around this country and wonder why a law banning bloody plastic campaign posters and cable ties wasn't introduced a decade ago.

Get with the times and lose these relics, a waste of every resource.
                        yes, a bug bear of mine too. and when they are taken down half the ties are left
                        "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

It appears Leo Varadkar's best buddy Justin has been accused of sexually assaulting a Journalist...

"I'm sorry, if I had known you were reporting for a national paper, I never would have been so forward."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/justin-trudeau-canada-sexual-harassment-female-reporter-creston-british-columbia-a8428201.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	Leo's Sex Pest Buddy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	2494305

Comment

Originally posted by Major TNT View Post
                            It appears Leo Varadkar's best buddy Justin has been accused of sexually assaulting a Journalist...

"I'm sorry, if I had known you were reporting for a national paper, I never would have been so forward."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/justin-trudeau-canada-sexual-harassment-female-reporter-creston-british-columbia-a8428201.html

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17408[/ATTACH]
                            You must have been a beta version of the shinnerbot algorithm.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
                            When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Better than abducting and murdering a mother up North is it??

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
                              Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Just what is it about Fine Gael that they keep repeating the abuse of people on their death bed?
                                Most people should remember vuture fund poodle Michael Noonan's treatment of Bridget McCole.

Now Simon Harris and Varadkar are dishing out similar inhumane treatment to the victims of the cervical check scandal.

"The smear tests of more 200 women may have been incorrect, a HSE audit found, and there has been much criticism over delays in telling those affected. 18 women impacted by the controversy have died.

Despite her cancer now being terminal, Vicky has been campaigning on behalf of the women and families affected, some of whom are also taking legal action.

In a series of tweets sent last night, she said she was “deeply disturbed by the lack of empathy in some quarters towards the women & families affected by the scandal”.

http://www.thejournal.ie/vicky-phela...58080-Aug2018/

Comment

Working...
                                X