Paul Murphy arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thomond78 View Post
    You've never read either that report or the Water Framework Directive, have you?
    Don't need to thanks I already know I pay for my water through VAT and motor tax. Why would I pay for the same service twice?
    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud View Post

Nope sadly my boss was found not to be required any more so he was let go. Currently I don't have a boss.
      If you had given up your VHI cover (that you're opposed to on "ethical" grounds) then they probably could have afforded to keep him on. But you didn't.

Hang your head in shame.
      New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog View Post
        If you had given up your VHI cover (that you're opposed to on "ethical" grounds) then they probably could have afforded to keep him on. But you didn't.

Hang your head in shame.
        Nothing to do with me thanks just business in the real world.

Comment

No legal obligation thanks as I have not entered into a legal contract with IW for the supply of my water as I already pay for it through government charges.
          I don't think I signed a legal contract with the Irish State agreeing to pay income tax either.

Comment

Nothing to do with me thanks just business in the real world.
            In the real world you comply with the law of the land.

Comment

Lets see them try to deduct it they will need to go to court to get that. Sure the court system will be clogged you'll be out of a job. I wonder how many of the 46% who allegedly paid the additional water charge are thinking I'll not be doing that again.
              Piece of píss. No more trouble than parking fines. Freemen have tried to block the Courts and failed.
              Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Don't need to thanks I already know I pay for my water through VAT and motor tax. Why would I pay for the same service twice?
                Because you have a lawful obligation, imposed by statute. Just as with any other charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Viigand View Post
                  In the real world you comply with the law of the land.
                  Can you provide the information to back up your claim it's the law of the land?

Comment

Because you have a lawful obligation, imposed by statute. Just as with any other charge.
                    See you in court eventually.

Comment

I can. So can you if you look for it. I'm watching the golf (which by your logic I am also paying for twice), so start off at www.irishstatutebook.ie.

Comment

Not paying the water charges or Munster being European champions. Which would you choose?

Let's get some ethical clarity, here...
                        I've paid my water charges. Now I DEMAND that Nigel's Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by kermit
                          Is this legible signature nonsense more of the Freeman ****e?

http://www.joe.ie/news/pic-kerry-fam...am-sign/508389
                          They'd be fast enough to cash a cheque with the same signature on it...

Comment

Paul Murphy comes under attack in the Dáil for applying for free legal aid

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news...-34688735.html

Comment

Originally posted by PARISHMAN1970 View Post
                              Paul Murphy comes under attack in the Dáil for applying for free legal aid

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news...-34688735.html
                              The waste of taxpayers money was charging him in the first place.
                              The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

Originally posted by MunsterTel View Post
                                The waste of taxpayers money was charging him in the first place.
                                Charging him with anything would only justify his existance...

Comment

Working...
                                X