Paul Murphy arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.A. View Post
    Do you have a valid point to make in this topic or are you just agitating? Are you in fact Paul Murphy.
    Why do you ask
    clarify your question with a valid reason for its request and I'll oblige,otherwise sit back, your way way too low a wum for me to entertain .
    clowns

Comment

I can't
      clowns

Comment

My last post stood as a blank after I replied to Mccloud and deleted it
        you can't delete a post fully unless done so by a mod
        but anyway I've better things to do like walk the dog
        the point remains last stands post to jenta was slander and he should get the road for it but double standards apply
        clowns

Comment

Paul Murphy arrested

Originally posted by barleys chinos View Post
          the point remains last stands post to jenta was slander and he should get the road for it but double standards apply
          You can delete a post only if there has been no subsequent post to it
          Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

i just deleted post above your sulla, you mean if its been replied to?

Click image for larger version

Name:	delete.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	2484996
            "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud View Post
              barley anyone can delete their post as long as no one has commentated on it. AFAIK there were was no mod involved.
              In this case I decided that what I said was a bit unfair and deleted my post within a few minutes. I moderated myself. I don't think it was particularly offensive but was an over reaction on my part.

Comment

A mod has said that posts can be deleted. I did delete the post but can you please clarify why what I said and subsequently deleted was slanderous in the context of this discussion. If it is deemed to be worse than what is presented by you and others around here then I will happily accept a ban. If Jenta wishes to take further and try to bring something to a court of law that is very different.

Comment

More vicious assaults carried out on that "Freedom Fighter" and "Hunger striker" (between meals) Derek!!!! Bernie also plays a starring role in Peaceful Protest!!!! Its an Oldie but a goodie!!!!

Comment

It's all gone a bit mad here. It's just as well some of the folks on this forum are not involved in the protests or it could be even worse than it is. :)

Anyway- I think it is wrong for people to protest at politician's houses. Their families are not, and should not be, part of this. If people want to target politicians they should peacefully protest at the constituency office.

The politician in this case of course has form for not being entirely truthful so anything regarding the incident with the car needs evidence before any reasonable person should be inclined to believe him.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news...-28950617.html

Comment

Originally posted by Hugged Rugger View Post
                      i just deleted post above your sulla, you mean if its been replied to?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11134[/ATTACH]
                      Ok, that's new to me, have been able in the past only to delete my posts only if there's been no subsequent post, (usually post something but then have 2nd thoughts) but then haven't really looked too much into this.
                      Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

ffs
                        I gave a stupid response to a stupid post by yourself.
                        "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Originally posted by abbeyboatman View Post
                          More vicious assaults carried out on that "Freedom Fighter" and "Hunger striker" (between meals) Derek!!!! Bernie also plays a starring role in Peaceful Protest!!!! Its an Oldie but a goodie!!!!
                          I'm not a protest aficionado, so would you know what context that clip is from?

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
                            A mod has said that posts can be deleted. I did delete the post but can you please clarify why what I said and subsequently deleted was slanderous in the context of this discussion. If it is deemed to be worse than what is presented by you and others around here then I will happily accept a ban. If Jenta wishes to take further and try to bring something to a court of law that is very different.
                            Nah you're alright mate! Locus Standi isn't the easiest to come by when you're posting under a nickname on a rugby forum anyway.:)
                            "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Originally posted by acskerries View Post
                              I'm not a protest aficionado, so would you know what context that clip is from?
                              Protest against installation of water meters.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jenta View Post
                                Nah you're alright mate! Locus Standi isn't the easiest to come by when you're posting under a nickname on a rugby forum anyway.:)
                                Quitter. Man up, FFS, there's childers need shoes!
                                Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Working...
                                X