IPOD/MP3 Player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPOD/MP3 Player

I have itunes installed on my PC at home and use it with my IPOD (no surprise there). My question is this. My son just got an MP3 player. If I install thesoftware for this on my computer will it affect my Itunes?
    www.stsenansrugby.com

It depends on what it is, but I run media player ver 11, iTunes and Sony Ericsson software on my home PC and they all work away.
    Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Not Likely, although you may have problems if you attempt to transfer iTunes coded music from your itunes to his software. There's a great site called ilounge.com that gives every iPod and itunes answer through various forums and help sheets.

Comment

It shouldn't. Only way I can think of that it would is that if the new software comes with a media player of its own (like a creative zen or something), but if you make iTunes your default player then you'll be alright. You'd have to leave the music files on your computer as .mp3 files, the iTunes format won't work on anythig else.

There's other folk around here who'll know a lot more than me though!
        As the great warrior poet Ice Cube once said, “if the day does not require an AK, it is good.”

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski
          I have itunes installed on my PC at home and use it with my IPOD (no surprise there). My question is this. My son just got an MP3 player. If I install thesoftware for this on my computer will it affect my Itunes?

Answer is No. Have Itunes on my home PC with Windows media player and Creative Zen organizer on the same PC. Using IPods and two or three different brands of MP3 software working with no issues.

Comment

I thank you all for your help
            www.stsenansrugby.com

Comment

Working...
            X