Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trained to boot a woman in the face

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...child-hospital

I was wondering why the british establishment were so upset over king abdullahs death especially as he favoured floggings of women and dissidents, beheadings and other human rights abuses, then after reading the story above it dawned on me, that to the British establishment, Saudi is a perfect state.

Prince Charles is flying there for abdullahs funeral. ..lets hope he doesnt take a woman as his chauffeur.
    So I walked as day was dawning
    Where small birds sang and leaves were falling
    Where we once watched the row boats landing
    By the broad majestic shannon

Originally posted by Cougar Moon View Post
    http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...child-hospital

I was wondering why the british establishment were so upset over king abdullahs death especially as he favoured floggings of women and dissidents, beheadings and other human rights abuses, then after reading the story above it dawned on me, that to the British establishment, Saudi is a perfect state.

Prince Charles is flying there for abdullahs funeral. ..lets hope he doesnt take a woman as his chauffeur.
    Apparently Irish flags were flying at half mast here today so maybe save your ire for this state?
    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud View Post
      Apparently Irish flags were flying at half mast here today so maybe save your ire for this state?
      ah don't worry I have no grĂ¡ for our arselickers in Leinster house either. I expect more from the UK if im honest. ...destined to always be disappointed I guess.
      So I walked as day was dawning
      Where small birds sang and leaves were falling
      Where we once watched the row boats landing
      By the broad majestic shannon

Comment

Working...
      X