Serial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serial

Been studiously avoiding spoilers for weeks in order to listen to this on a binge. Its worth it. It might just redefine how we listen to radio/audio. Can't recommend it highly enough . Downloadable free podcast
    I believe that all government is evil, and that trying to improve it is largely a waste of time.
    HL Mencken

It's fantastic entertainment. But I constantly had to keep reminding myself that "Hae Min Lee was a person! Adnan Syed is a person! These are real people!"

Vicarious thrills like this in my opinion are very dangerous. But Serial handles the subject with enough sensitivity to get away with it. Let us know Eamo when you've binged. Then let the conspiracy theorists rain down upon the thread!
    Hibernicis natione, Mumhan per gratiam Dei

Comment

Sitting on a balcony in Gran Canaria as the sun sets and listening to episode 8 wondering if I should ration them. The show is that good.
      I believe that all government is evil, and that trying to improve it is largely a waste of time.
      HL Mencken

Comment

listening to Slate's podcast now about the serial podcast, feel like Im watchin a recent South Park episode . Not gonna comment on the substantive stuff as it would spoil it for anyone who hasnt heard the whole show.
        HL Mencken

Comment

I'm on episode 7 and it seems fairly clear cut so far.
          When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Without spoiling anything my conclusion had only 2 words
            HL Mencken

Comment

One episode completed. Whooweeeeeee this is heavy stuff
              I am the million man.

Comment

Bloody addicted and Baltimore obsessed once again. Bloody Eamo.
                We'll engrave your name in gold, as we did in days of old.
                Roll along lovely Axel, roll along.

Comment

Working...
                X