burning dvds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

burning dvds

need some help please, promised someone a copy of all the irish 6 nations matches. my laptop will only play dvds. can anyone recommend a good and cheap external dvd burner to buy. met the youngster twice today and i am feeling extremely guilty that i haven't done it. he lives for the game.

Head into PC world and buy the cheapest one you can find. They all do the same thing and I presume you don't need anything with bells and whistles on it!
    It happened, and I was there.
    4.48pm, Saturday 20th May 2006.
    What does grease taste like? Is it like chicken?

Comment

Get someone do it for you.

Comment

havent looked here but http://www.komplet.comhas some good stuff
        "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

thanks everyone for the advice.

dermot, is that an offer?[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Typical man, CC, "helpful" suggestions but no follow through!! [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

I'll do it for you if you want CC. Let me know.
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by carriecott

thanks everyone for the advice.

dermot, is that an offer?[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugged Rugger
                havent looked here but http://www.komplet.comhas some good stuff

thanks rugger for the website, interesting stuff on bread products.not good if you're trying to stay off the stuff.[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]did a search and found the site. thanks. cc

Comment

[img]smileys/redface.gif[/img]

http://www.komplett.ie
                  "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

I recommend the following,'tis the cheapest around[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]:

... sorry [img]smileys/redface.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Ozoyo
                      I recommend the following,'tis the cheapest around[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]:

... sorry [img]smileys/redface.gif[/img]

god, you're bold. will say no more, as i don't fancy getting banned, enjoying the site too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X