Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smokers airline

[img]smileys/smiley38.gif[/img]

Some german guy is starting up an airline for smokers - SMintAir or something.

Unless someone is a chain smoker I can't see why even most smokers would use such an airline.[img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]

I must say I've been surprised at the drop in the amount of smokers around the place in Paris on my most recent visit. I was in Paris 3 yrs ago and it was like walking through a permanent cloud of cigaretter smoke. This year.. no problem getting a non-smoking room in the hotel, and a distinct lack of smokers in most indoor areas - stations, restaurants etc. apparently France are introducing a smoking ban sometime in the next year, but it looks like it's sneaking in already.
    Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

The new no frills airline era is also gearing towards planes that are basically cargo planes, with no seats, windows or hostess', there by ridding the possibility of priority check in or pick you own seat scenarios. It's flying by the seat of your pants. You also get to load your own luggage and put it in the same leashing strap as yourself. Which means no waiting a the carousels. This airline, according to current trends should be operational by 2010. The carrier name has yet to be decided but FOA DIY AIRWAYS (F$#k off and do it yourself) airways is a possibility.

Comment

Working...
    X