Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sulla
    replied
    Car Sosague gone all Top Gear tonight with 'live' audience, meanwhile TG 2 returns for final run with Matt LeBlanc on Sunday, as the Grand Tour on Amazon finds no matter how much money you throw at a programme, if you've jumped the shark, there's no way of turning back the clock

Leave a comment:

• Simmental
    replied
    It's a Joey thing this week

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Sulla
    replied
    Joey decides to leave.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2018/...t-next-series/

Leave a comment:

• Sulla
    replied
    Back again tonight, Extra show on later

Leave a comment:

• mr chips
    replied
    Definitely an improvement, over not only the Chris Evans version but also the last three or four years of the three stooges as well. Still skipping the chatshow bits though!

Leave a comment:

• Ellethebod
    replied
    Originally posted by neill_m View Post
    The Bugatti looked amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It did. I'll take two please. Enjoyed the Pac Man bit too.

Leave a comment:

• neill_m
    replied
    The Bugatti looked amazing

Leave a comment:

• Ellethebod
    replied
    LOVED tonight's episode. Tis like the Beeb were reading this and they brought back Tinie Tempah just for me hehe!

Leave a comment:

• i_like_cake
    replied
    I can't believe I have been manually sliding back armrests, all these years like an ape...
    [emoji1] [emoji106]

Great Aston segment..

Sent from my Oneplus 3 on Tapatalk, suckers...

Leave a comment:

• mr chips
    replied
    Yeah, I enjoyed that one a bit more. The Aston v Merc segment was entertaining without going too far off-piste, as was the Fiat 124 piece, while the Golf blatting around the Nurburgring was a real hoot - and it was all about the driving, no gimmickry. Still find the celebrity guest/talkshow stuff too long, so I skipped past the second half of that. Glad to see they've dropped the "Some say ..." nonsense about the Stig, which had become very tiresome a long time back. The reduced reliance on presenter ego is very welcome.

Leave a comment:

• deadlyBuzz
    replied
    I'm actually enjoying it TBH - last nights episode was pretty good. Don't take themselves too seriously either by the looks of it, it'll take some time for the chemistry between the hosts to really come out.
    What some people don't realise is that the old top gear was heavily scripted as well but when from a motoring show to an entertainment show gradually and the cast grew into the part.

Leave a comment:

• Grandpasimpson
    replied
    Originally posted by Sulla View Post
    It's back to it's best, focus on the cars, yet just enough presenter input for it to be enjoyable. Rather than try to ape what the previous apes did, they've gone back to basics. Liking it.

Meanwhile in a Boyzone plane crash type incident in, someones publicist tries for a bit of newsprint.
    https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-r...-in-mozambique
    "we don't do hospitals"🙄🙄🙄 attention seeking at its best/worst

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Sulla
    replied
    It's back to it's best, focus on the cars, yet just enough presenter input for it to be enjoyable. Rather than try to ape what the previous apes did, they've gone back to basics. Liking it.

Meanwhile in a Boyzone plane crash type incident in, someones publicist tries for a bit of newsprint.
    https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-r...-in-mozambique

Leave a comment:

• neill_m
    replied
    Originally posted by Viigand View Post
    Just watched the first episode. Actually quite enjoyable.
    The Kazakhstan film was good

Leave a comment:

• Viigand
    replied
    Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
    Saw it this evening. Decent enough. Chris Evans nearly killed it.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
    Just watched the first episode. Actually quite enjoyable.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X