"3 irl"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"3 irl"

is anybody else experiencing difficulty with the data signal from 3?

it's been so bad for us recently the we have changed our mobile phones over to lycamobile.
    We have still have 3 wifi in the house via a huawei modem which has usually been ok but over the last month or so its been useless. We pay €21 per month for it. Can anyone suggest a better provider?
    So I walked as day was dawning
    Where small birds sang and leaves were falling
    Where we once watched the row boats landing
    By the broad majestic shannon

Meteor 3G has been crap for me since the summer.
    Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Originally posted by Cougar Moon View Post
      is anybody else experiencing difficulty with the data signal from 3?

it's been so bad for us recently the we have changed our mobile phones over to lycamobile.
      We have still have 3 wifi in the house via a huawei modem which has usually been ok but over the last month or so its been useless. We pay €21 per month for it. Can anyone suggest a better provider?
      you pay €21 per month just to rent the modem, or for 3's broadband package?

if its the former you should just buy your own modem from maplin, it will save you a fortune.
      same goes for anyone paying Eircom for the rental of the actual phone, along with the phone package.

Comment

I have the 3 Cube, which is a huwaei wifi router with a 3 SIM card inside it. Its 30 a month for 60gig but the handy thing is when we go away for the weekend we can bring the cube and plug it in, even used it in a campervan in CastleG lately. Its a good-ish yoke but can be piss poor if the weather is rough. Would like to change to fibre I think
        I am the million man.

Comment

I have 15gb allowance I think. I was going to upgrade to the cube too. I notice tesco arw advertising 15gb per month for €15. Who do they use? Anybody know?

Comment

Tesco are in bed with O2. It will be interesting to see what impact the Three buyout has on the contract.
            Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Vodaphones coverage seems to have gone to **** anywhere outside of the major cities. I drop on average 1 call in every 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Roberts View Post
                Vodaphones coverage seems to have gone to **** anywhere outside of the major cities. I drop on average 1 call in every 3.
                They're an absolute nightmare at the moment, I've given up making calls on the road and even here at home there's only one spot in the house where i have a reasonable chance of making/taking a call.
                "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Mobile data on lycamobile seems ok. Doesn't drop all the time unlike 3 which Paradoxically owns o2 which is lycamobiles supplier.

Comment

Working...
                  X