Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PM with link inserted from unknown poster?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM with link inserted from unknown poster?

Anyone else receive a pm from "rogphi...." Inviting them to click on a link?

Just throwing it out there in case it warrants attention over and above deletion.

I did. Went into profile and sin binned. Thought maybe that was it but probably best to highlight. Can u PM while binned?
    "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

I reported it SRG is dealing - needless to say don't click that link

Comment

User is banned for spamming but I think they might still be able to use PMs. Will check with Kermit.
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Got that pm too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Swanson View Post
            I reported it SRG is dealing - needless to say don't click that link
            Apologies for starting a thread on the subject. Was on the phone using tapatalk and didn't know how (and still dont) to report a pm.

Comment

Not at all Kavy, good heads up for everyone!

Can't contact kermit at the moment but we believe that currently he can still PM. So everyone just delete the message please while we try to figure it out.
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I got email 're pm too thanks for the heads up.Will delete it
                Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Didn't even get a dodgy PM. Damn clique
                  "We are going to hope to keep improving the environment in Munster. It’s about improving and setting standards where players and coaches can improve. Hopefully we can offer that more than just money.” Johann Van Graan 20/12/2017

Comment

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post
                    Didn't even get a dodgy PM. Damn clique
                    Me neither, I feel very excluded.
                    If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

Got it too

Comment

Originally posted by NiallGK View Post
                        Me neither, I feel very excluded.
                        Me neither, and I thought I was the clique!!
                        "They think they know us, but they haven't a clue"

Comment

No Larry, you ain't the clique, the clique try to control your mind and use you to fight their enemys,

I have become quite wealthy by accepting their bribes to keep me quiet. They are terrified of my rhetoric skills.
                          If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

Up the superfriends!
                            I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by NiallGK View Post
                              No Larry, you ain't the clique, the clique try to control your mind and use you to fight their enemys,

I have become quite wealthy by accepting their bribes to keep me quiet. They are terrified of my rhetoric skills.
                              So I'm like Wolverine??
                              "They think they know us, but they haven't a clue"

Comment

Working...
                              X