Neil Prendeville moves from 96 fm to Red FM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neil Prendeville moves from 96 fm to Red FM

Controversial Radio personality ( alleged Public Wanker) is moving from 96 FM to its Cork rival Red FM. What is your reaction?
    Yes
    6.67%
    No
    6.67%
    Don't give a ****
    80.00%
    Who?
    6.67%
    Last edited by Piquet; 21st-February-2014, 09:53. Reason: removed rogue apostrophe

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
    Controversial Radio personality ( alleged Public Wanker) is moving from 96 FM to it's Cork rival Red FM. What is your reaction?
    Don't give a toss?
    Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

I thought he was an alleged personality, definite public wanker?

Comment

A bit disloyal IF it was really over money, considering how 96FM stood by him.

Comment

It's a good job that his new employers managed to shaft their creditors (including the state) recently so that they could afford the requisite amount of neurofen and wine.
          The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

If someone walked into their local centra and did what he's supposed to have done on that plane they'd never get another job, and they'd be ridiculed everywhere they went.
            but this gob****e gets to rant on on local radio. The mind boggles.

Comment

Originally posted by Major TNT View Post
              If someone walked into their local centra and did what he's supposed to have done on that plane they'd never get another job, and they'd be ridiculed everywhere they went.
              But you **** one goat...
              "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Oh well, every cloud has a silver lining folks, I heard Victor Barry got the heave ho to make way for PrenderVile. Also, in football terms, it's like being promoted from the conference to Division 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Major TNT View Post
                  Would you rather he was never able to get work again ?

Comment

Originally posted by Weetabix View Post
                    Oh well, every cloud has a silver lining folks, I heard Victor Barry got the heave ho to make way for PrenderVile. Also, in football terms, it's like being promoted from the conference to Division 2.
                    Twould be funny if Vic ended up at 96fm !

Comment

Obviously the paddling his own canoe incident on his CV didn't come against him. Must give it a lash on the bus later as i have an interview next week (Will take two Panadol before i leave work just to cover all bases)..

Comment

Originally posted by Point View Post
                        Twould be funny if Vic ended up at 96fm !
                        There's nothing funny about that opinionated fart mouth

Comment

Originally posted by Weetabix View Post
                          There's nothing funny about that opinionated fart mouth
                          It's funny when he talks about something he knows nothing about. Prendie's current affairs knowledge is appallingly next to zero. Vic is worse !

Comment

I have experienced working with Victor firsthand in a previous life.
                            Some people might describe him as a spoofer of the highest order, some people mind you.
                            I would use other less complimentary words, but I don't want to get MF.com in trouble.

Comment

Didn't know that.

Ill never tune into Red Fm now either.

Comment

Working...
                              X