• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uisce Eireann

€86 million on consultants
    6% performance bonuses
    Over staffed by 50%
    Led by CEO John Tierney ex Dublin city manager who brought us the non functioning Poolbeg incinerator.

I'm amazed no one has commented on this project that Hogan is "managing".....
    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Water off a ducks back.

edit: I was thinking of Quacks but it should have been Quangos. Both though walk like a duck and sound like a duck but one is having it off with our money.
    Last edited by Boo-boo; 30th-January-2014, 15:47.
    Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

The rock that will break FG. Many many voters have just shock their heads in disappointment. The only difference between Ireland and some Central African countries is the weather.
      Definition of Insanity. Playing the same game plan over and over again expecting a different result.

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud View Post
        6% performance bonuses
        Over staffed by 50%
        Led by CEO John Tierney ex Dublin city manager who brought us the non functioning Poolbeg incinerator.

Hell man, it's the Irish way. We have perfected the inefficient, vastly overspent ballsup.

Comment

6% performance bonuses
          Over staffed by 50%

Hogan is an incompetent buffoon with 'previous' whose only virtue is his minding the back of Inda when the bourgeois ingrates Simon, Lucinda and co tried to depose him as FG leader. New politics me bollix - as The Who sang so, so many years ago - Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss, and yes, folks, we HAVE been fooled again.

Comment

The best buddy of the most crooked man in the Dail, and he's in charge of the department where crookedness can make people the most money.

**** attracts flies.
            "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

6% performance bonuses
              Over staffed by 50%

What get's to me is that the "Property Tax" monies that are collected have been moved to this debacle.
              So I won't need the use of this quango, but my property tax is going towards it, yet it's like Beirut driving into work in the morning, avoiding pot holes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
                What get's to me is that the "Property Tax" monies that are collected have been moved to this debacle.
                So I won't need the use of this quango, but my property tax is going towards it, yet it's like Beirut driving into work in the morning, avoiding pot holes.
                Tell me you didn't believe them when they said the house tax would go towards local services?
                Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Tell me you didn't believe them when they said the house tax would go towards local services?
                  Well, with water services being taken off of local authorities it's no longer a local service. Paying for water services is fine by me to be honest, but this Irish Water thing is just sickening given the times we're in.

A property tax is also a good thing, implemented properly. If within two years all funds are not going straight to local authorities, and the local authorities can't provide a full breakdown of how this money is spent, then it will be nothing more than swindle by Fine Gael.
                  "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

GIssa job. I can do that! Gissa job.
                    Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
                      unless you know someone, you're disqualified for you are overly qualified due to your ability to string more than 2 sentences together.
                      Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-boo View Post
                        unless you know someone, you're disqualified for you are overly qualified due to your ability to string more than 2 sentences together.
                        Well it was almost the same sentence twice so give him a chance
                        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
                          Showing your age there RB!!
                          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                          X