i phone email problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i phone email problem

Hi my email stopped working on my phone (iphone 4s) i didn't change anything and now whe i try to set it up again it fails anyone else have a similar problem or could suggest a solution?

my hosting service is hosting365

happened a month ago but i spent all lst night trying to solve it to no avail.
    When I enter the Millennium Stadium next Saturday I will be wearing my red jersey. The colour of blood, of pride, of raw meat, of bitter tears. The colour of victory and defeat, of loyalty, of love, of fear, of life and death. The colour of Munster.

Mail server down?
    Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

Have a different kind of issue with mine that I never got around to resolving.
      I can receive email no problem but I can't send any out EXCEPT if I send it to myself, that works fine?
      Con Artist

Comment

it is mystifying I didn't change any of my settings it just stopped working!
        When I enter the Millennium Stadium next Saturday I will be wearing my red jersey. The colour of blood, of pride, of raw meat, of bitter tears. The colour of victory and defeat, of loyalty, of love, of fear, of life and death. The colour of Munster.

Comment

Not the mail server as i can get my email as normal on computer

Comment

Try the Apple iphone support forum

https://discussions.apple.com/community/iphone

Sometimes a hard reset works.

Could also be related to this issue

Hosting365's sending IP, 82.195.157.148 (postie2.hosting365.ie) is listed on a number of blacklists

You'll need to contact H365 about this
            Last edited by Sulla; 10th-January-2014, 10:35.
            Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Thanks Sulla

Comment

Working...
              X