Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the PS4 launch in Germany.
    Sit back, pop the headphones in, and enjoy a chilling glimpse into what the inevitable doom of our civilization will look like.

Morons

Comment

More exercise than most of them get in a year, it looks like.
      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Nerds never get to be aggressive in real life. Its like a giant gathering where they can show each other how hardass they are (amongst other nerds that is).

Coupla grey haired grown men in those clips who look far too long in the tooth to be acting like children
        I am the million man.

Comment

At my current gig, the were absences and holidays from about half the lads the day after the Xbox One went on sale.

Most of those lads were in their 30s, with one or two in their 40s.
          Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

The axe that cuts the tree can easily forget, but the tree thats been cut will not forget.

Originally posted by the plastic paddy
            Gwan the Welsh

Comment

http://www.twoyoutubevideosandamothe...Qg/OsKHrWiYu4U
              The axe that cuts the tree can easily forget, but the tree thats been cut will not forget.

Originally posted by the plastic paddy
              Gwan the Welsh

Comment

That's mad Ted.....
                Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Media Markt, bin nicht blöd! A voir... Was sure that german people was on their way to "frenchisation", but so...
                  "To be energetic and self-sufficing is to be happy; but while one desire remains in the heart happiness may not come there. For to desire is to be incomplete: it is the badge of dependence, the signal of unhappiness, and to be freed from that is to be freed from every fetter that can possibly be forged." (James Stephens, Deirdre)

Comment

I know I'll sound like I've lived in England too long, but thank God for orderly queueing.
                    "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
                      I know I'll sound like I've lived in England too long, but thank God for orderly queueing.
                      Some of the moronic carry on during the english boxing day sales isnt too dissimilar to whats in the clip above.

And the less said about the losers going ape over a games console the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
                        You've obviously never tried to get on the Northern Line at London Bridge in the morning.
                        Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
                          You've obviously never tried to get on the Northern Line at London Bridge in the morning.
                          The train in is one of the joys of living in Tootopia

It's not ubiquitous, but I've certainly noticed situations in Europe where I'd expect people to queue and instead it's a scrum.

Getting on a ferry off Capri earlier this year was like the last helicopter off the US Embassy in Saigon.
                          "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Did Larry feature?
                            Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Working...
                            X