Thread Hijack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atillathehun View Post
    Yeah right he does the selection.......just like the team played his way against quins last year!
    Ooooh, controversial !!! I'd say though, in fairness to him, there's a better likelihood of him calling the final shots than McGahan anyway, who was well in the pocket of the senior players.

Comment

Don't mind the Helen Lovejoys around here, atillathehun. But I could just ask you to post all your cryptic references in haiku format? It would add more oomph to the message.
      The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Wow I just put two posters on my ignore list and the place is now largely gibberish free, and must be half it's previous size. Remarkable.
        Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
        Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by John Cooper Clarke View Post
          Wow I just put two posters on my ignore list and the place is now largely gibberish free, and must be half it's previous size. Remarkable.
          I didn't think it was possible to put oneself on the ignore list?
          The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
            It's not, but I'm suddenly tempted to increase my list to 3.

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
              I think he double clipped himself twice so he wouldn't feel lonely
              employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings,so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for. "socrates"
              beware the barrenness of a busy life, "socrates "
              who are you to judge the life i live? I know i'm not perfect-and i don't live to be-but before you start pointing fingers...make sure you hands are clean." BOB MARLEY
              we are what we repeatedly do.excellance,then,is not an act,but a habit ''aristotle''

Comment

Originally posted by limerickdeco View Post
                My computer thinks I'm gay
                What's the difference anyway
                When all the people do all day
                Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by limerickdeco View Post
                  Jaysus I thought you'd been humanely dispatched

Comment

Originally posted by déiseman View Post
                    Are we expecting a team announcement today (From Penney or Axel or ROG or whoever is picking the team....... Maire Treasa Ní Dhubhghaill maybe, i dunno)

I told ye already. Acky Mullins selected this weeks side and will be announcing it later on facebook.

Comment

Acky's a great man - really knows his onions. Infacta he's reasonably familiar with most popular fruit and veg.

Comment

Originally posted by Burgers View Post
                        I told ye already. Acky Mullins selected this weeks side and will be announcing it later on facebook.
                        Facebook is over. Acky would want to be doing it via Vine or Snapchat.
                        \"God gave me the talent but the forwards gave me the ball\" - Jannie De Beer

\"I hesitate to use words like spiritual or religious, but to see what rugby means to Munster people is very moving\" Shaun Payne

I look back on 2008 at the Millennium Stadium as the highlight of my career because, although being capped by New Zealand and playing for the All Blacks was fantastic, this was special. - Doug Howlett

Comment

Acky's a great man - really knows his onions. Infacta he's reasonably familiar with most popular fruit and veg.
                          Indeed he does and is.

Comment

Originally posted by overthehillprop View Post
                            Ah come on now be fair. Acky only found out last evening that an iPAD was not what pirates wear.

Comment

Jaysus I thought you'd been humanely dispatched
                              No, you can't get rid of a Bol----k like me that easy.working in Northern west Territory for the last 2 month no internet actually nothing works up there and cold too.nice to see the love between all you hasn't disappear.just saw last weeks game players look very proud of win
                              employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings,so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for. "socrates"
                              beware the barrenness of a busy life, "socrates "
                              who are you to judge the life i live? I know i'm not perfect-and i don't live to be-but before you start pointing fingers...make sure you hands are clean." BOB MARLEY
                              we are what we repeatedly do.excellance,then,is not an act,but a habit ''aristotle''

Comment

Originally posted by overthehillprop View Post
                                I think I need to be added to the Bobert Zone thread! What in the name of Lucipher is Vine?!
                                He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X