• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atillathehun View Post
    chief's side kick: the manic street preacher
    That you Ian?
    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by John Cooper Clarke View Post
      That you Ian?
      Nah

Comment

Originally posted by Burgers View Post
        Nah
        Not you. Ian Presley.

Comment

Originally posted by John Cooper Clarke View Post
          Not you. Ian Presley.
          I know .. but.. Nah

Comment

'ya cant drop a guy after one bad gam but ya can drop a guy after a good gam for not being my drinking bud' ' ya can drop the ball, ya can miss a tackle but ya can neva be dropped. long as ya got ma back in the bar after all these years together.......ere, ave another cap, just for bein me auld playin partner...........give de ball to the oppo, forget it ya been ere long enough, ere ave another cap' said the mad hatter.
            only an outcast if you don't drink with a coach and you have a good game but not been here for a decade
            chief outcast: half penny?
            chief's side kick: the manic street preacher
            don't think time will tell is an outcast does he not drink with the chief selector?
            Hi attilla. We're reasonably tolerant on here, but it is a discussion forum and therefore a discussion would be nice. Also, we don't really like txt speak, so kindly refrain from that.

I don't know what all these drinking references and the rest are referring to, but kindly participate at least somewhat constructively (you shouldn't have to be at a higher level than anyone else on this site ) to the threads.

Thanks.
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by SecondRowGal View Post
              Hi attilla. We're reasonably tolerant on here, but it is a discussion forum and therefore a discussion would be nice. Also, we don't really like txt speak, so kindly refrain from that.

I don't know what all these drinking references and the rest are referring to, but kindly participate at least somewhat constructively (you shouldn't have to be at a higher level than anyone else on this site ) to the threads.

Thanks.

That's not even text speak. You can at least make a reasonable attempt to decipher text speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Burgers View Post
                That's not even text speak. You can at least make a reasonable attempt to decipher text speak.
                Looks spk.
                Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

What you mean is that to insinuate that selection is related to the partaking of libation with a member of the selectorial panel as a pre requisite of a safe place on the team is not to be tolerated nor accepted by the esteemed scribes of this forum of discussion. Knowledge is of no consequence and certainly to have factually based opinion is just not the done thing. I stand corrected........but accept that my knowledge is of the soundest defence and is from a number of sources who have become quite discomforted by the way Mr Penny has become isolated by the caveman antics of certain people.

Comment

What you mean is that to insinuate that selection is related to the partaking of libation with a member of the selectorial panel as a pre requisite of a safe place on the team is not to be tolerated nor accepted by the esteemed scribes of this forum of discussion. Knowledge is of no consequence and certainly to have factually based opinion is just not the done thing. I stand corrected........but accept that my knowledge is of the soundest defence and is from a number of sources who have become quite discomforted by the way Mr Penny has become isolated by the caveman antics of certain people.
                    Is this another variation on the Axel / Penney hate each other palaver? I'm going to have to upgrade the DoomsDay Roxel Watch colour chart to Aquamarine :: Sending one word texts in reply to each other.
                    To The Brave And The Faithful, Nothing Is Unpublishable.

Comment

But surely Penney does the selection, ergo he does not need to be selected by anyone or indeed be overly familair with any of the other staff
                      My computer thinks I'm gay
                      What's the difference anyway
                      When all the people do all day
                      Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
                        But surely Penney does the selection, ergo he does not need to be selected by anyone or indeed be overly familair with any of the other staff
                        See post #111

Comment

Time will tell!!!!

Comment

Yeah right he does the selection.......just like the team played his way against quins last year!

Comment

Yeah right he does the selection.......just like the team played his way against quins last year!
                              Actually he does, in association with his other coaches.

Comment

This weeks selection is extra special though, the lads held a competition to have a guest selector. Acky Mullins won.

Comment

Working...
                                X