Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thread Hijack

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by atillathehun View Post
    time will tell. what if we lose to Edinburgh? Who would be sacked? The head coach or the head selector?
    I am no expert but I think the answer is no one?
    My computer thinks I'm gay
    What's the difference anyway
    When all the people do all day
    Is stare into a phone

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by atillathehun View Post
      time will tell. what if we lose to Edinburgh? Who would be sacked? The head coach or the head selector?
      We may have to quote EOS we couldnt gat our hands on the footbal,

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by sewa View Post
        I am no expert but I think the answer is no one?
        Tsk.

        Matt Williams, as any fule kno.
        Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

        Comment


          #19
          'ya cant drop a guy after one bad gam but ya can drop a guy after a good gam for not being my drinking bud' ' ya can drop the ball, ya can miss a tackle but ya can neva be dropped. long as ya got ma back in the bar after all these years together.......ere, ave another cap, just for bein me auld playin partner...........give de ball to the oppo, forget it ya been ere long enough, ere ave another cap' said the mad hatter.
          Last edited by atillathehun; 8th-October-2013, 23:03.

          Comment


            #20
            http://www.alcoholicsanonymous.ie/
            Tis but a scratch.

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by atillathehun View Post
              'ya cant drop a guy after one bad gam but ya can drop a guy after a good gam for not being my drinking bud' ' ya can drop the ball, ya can miss a tackle but ya can neva be dropped. long as ya got ma back in the bar after all these years together.......ere, ave another cap, just for bein me auld playin partner...........give de ball to the oppo, forget it ya been ere long enough, ere ave another cap' said the mad hatter.
              You wrote this initially, crazy as it is and then you edited it.

              What did you remove? What did you add?

              Did you write it and then say to yourself, "you know what? I haven't been as bonkers as I possibly could have been here. I need to up my game."
              To The Brave And The Faithful, Nothing Is Unpublishable.

              Comment


                #22
                Sometimes it's hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad....
                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

                Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

                Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

                Comment


                  #23
                  only an outcast if you don't drink with a coach and you have a good game but not been here for a decade

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by atillathehun View Post
                    only an outcast if you don't drink with a coach and you have a good game but not been here for a decade
                    What the hell are you on about?
                    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by John Cooper Clarke View Post
                      What the hell are you on about?
                      You should have more sense.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        chief outcast: half penny?

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by glorob View Post
                          You should have more sense.
                          It's very close to a HEC w/e. I'm a tad jittery.
                          Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                          Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

                          Comment


                            #28
                            chief's side kick: the manic street preacher

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by atillathehun View Post
                              chief's side kick: the manic street preacher
                              You forgot to add: time will tell...
                              I am the million man.

                              Comment


                                #30
                                don't think time will tell is an outcast does he not drink with the chief selector?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X