Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread Hijack

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
    Pom and Murray are really the only selection issues, and looking how Murr went when he came on I would suggest he will start this weekend. Beyond that, its as they were IMO. Having Cronin and Botha come on was some power infusion for the scrum.
    I agree with the above, seeing Axel is now the main selector, with his mates coming before ability and form. Think there might be a move coming soon!!!

Originally posted by atillathehun View Post
    I agree with the above, seeing Axel is now the main selector, with his mates coming before ability and form. Think there might be a move coming soon!!!
    We've got a live one!
    He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Wait til ya hear, pro club? Half Penny? Gutless to Axle. Lookin forward to the end and going back with a pocketful of euros!! stats for games not read cus forwards coach cant understand them!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_mtkh7vnGcU1qam8b5o1_500.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	2478014

Name:	tumblr_mtkh7vnGcU1qam8b5o2_500.jpg
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	2478015

Name:	tumblr_mtkh7vnGcU1qam8b5o3_500.jpg
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	2478016
          I am the million man.

Comment

4 dropped balls, having ball stripped from you by a 10!!! Get in!!

Comment

Wait til ya hear, pro club? Half Penny? Gutless to Axle. Lookin forward to the end and going back with a pocketful of euros!! stats for games not read cus forwards coach cant understand them!!
              remember now .. don't feed the trolls..
              Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

Is this Beat Poetry?
                "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

trolls cant read or understand stats

Comment

We could be looking at a new Banhammer record time, here.
                    Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

ban for what? telling what we all know? look at the stats.........only one player got the same last year in one game...........and he became.......now stats don't matter...........read them

Comment

ban for what? telling what we all know? look at the stats.........only one player got the same last year in one game...........and he became.......now stats don't matter...........read them
                        This is all a bit delphic for me. What are you talking about? What stats? What player?
                        "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

long as they don't drop the ball or let a 10 take it out of their HANDS I agree

Comment

A very promising first post, looking forward to seeing how this one plays out!
                            My computer thinks I'm gay
                            What's the difference anyway
                            When all the people do all day
                            Is stare into a phone

Comment

time will tell. what if we lose to Edinburgh? Who would be sacked? The head coach or the head selector?

Comment

Working...
                              X