Best Browser for Android?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Browser for Android?

I've got a galaxy note 2 whose stock browser is quite fast but I've been trying out Dolphin and Chrome this week. Can anybody recommend a fast browser?
    So I walked as day was dawning
    Where small birds sang and leaves were falling
    Where we once watched the row boats landing
    By the broad majestic shannon

Chrome for me, but if you want speed then opera or opera mini is the way to go. (Can't remember which one is faster)

Tbh I find chrome the fastest but all browsers struggle once they go off Wi-Fi and onto 3g.
    "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

i've been using the stock browser on the htc one and its been great but i don't like not being able to have a speed dial or page of bookmarks for my homepage and changing tabs is a bit of a reach.

i downloaded opera this morning and am going to try it out for a while. the speed dial is excellent and i'm loving the navigation/tab switcher along the bottom so far. will give some more feedback after a week or so.

not the biggest fan of chrome. the interface is a little awkward for me and it doesn't render text as well as the stock option.

i use firefox normally but wasn't impressed with the android version at all. it hangs, doesn't render text well and the tab switcher is awkward.

Comment

I like Dolphin personally but Chrome is good too.
        Life is good

Comment

Chrome for me as well. There are a few on the Play store so why not give them a whirl?
          Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

I agree about Firefox. I use it on my laptop but its not too good on the smartphone.
            So I walked as day was dawning
            Where small birds sang and leaves were falling
            Where we once watched the row boats landing
            By the broad majestic shannon

Comment

Working...
            X