Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Actor Gerry Mc Cann Missing since last Thursday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actor Gerry Mc Cann Missing since last Thursday.

Hi Munster fans.
    Actor Gerry McCann is missing . He is an old friend of mine and was an original cast member in Alone it stands back in 1999.

He was last sighted in the Stillorgan area of Dublin last Thursday 26th at 11am.
    He was wearing a grey jumper and brown shoes, brown trousers.

He is 47, 5ft 9ins with short wavy light brown/grey hair

There are two photos of him here the most recent one is on the right.

Please share this on social media and if you see him please contact the Gardai in Blackrock.01 6665200.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gerry mc cann poster image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	2497484 Click image for larger version

Name:	most recent gerry mc cann photo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	2497485
    When I enter the Millennium Stadium next Saturday I will be wearing my red jersey. The colour of blood, of pride, of raw meat, of bitter tears. The colour of victory and defeat, of loyalty, of love, of fear, of life and death. The colour of Munster.

Sounds very worrying at this point. Hope for his family that he turns up safe and sound. Somehow
    Con Artist

Comment

Fingers crossed he'll be found soon
      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Bump.
        When I enter the Millennium Stadium next Saturday I will be wearing my red jersey. The colour of blood, of pride, of raw meat, of bitter tears. The colour of victory and defeat, of loyalty, of love, of fear, of life and death. The colour of Munster.

Comment

Sad news. Poor guy, and his family

Remains washed ashore on a popular Dublin beach at the weekend have been confirmed as those of actor Gerry McCann.
          The 47-year-old father of two had been missing since last Thursday.
          His remains were found on Dollymount beach on the north side of the city at 11.30am yesterday by a walker who immediately contacted gardai.
          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
            Sad news. Poor guy, and his family

Remains washed ashore on a popular Dublin beach at the weekend have been confirmed as those of actor Gerry McCann.
            The 47-year-old father of two had been missing since last Thursday.
            His remains were found on Dollymount beach on the north side of the city at 11.30am yesterday by a walker who immediately contacted gardai.
            Very sad. RIP.
            When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

beano66 this is very sad news. I hope you are alright, losing a friend like this must be very tough. You did a lot here to raise awareness that he was missing and I for one appreciate your efforts to find him. I'm just sorry that it ended up like this for you and his family
              Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

May he RIP.
                Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Looks like that 15 year old girl has been found too as a body has been taken from the river at Thomond Bridge in Limerick.
                  Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Sad news

Comment

Thanks Harry, it was very sad news indeed, He was a very kind and generous man and a talented actor. I will miss him dearly. I find it very difficult to believe he is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-boo View Post
                        Looks like that 15 year old girl has been found too as a body has been taken from the river at Thomond Bridge in Limerick.
                        Oh God that is dreadful
                        Con Artist

Comment

Originally posted by Valencia View Post
                          Oh God that is dreadful
                          But unfortunately all too frequent these days in Limerick
                          Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
                            But unfortunately all too frequent these days in Limerick
                            it's everywhere. I spoke to a Garda that says they haven't the man power to keep up searching and so it' s left to the dog walkers and joggers. It wan't a shock statement or a flippant remark...just the sad truth.
                            Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by Valencia View Post
                              Oh God that is dreadful
                              Found no more than a 2 min walk from her front door, at the bottom of hill by my house.

Comment

Working...
                              X