Lild Rugby Gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lild Rugby Gear

For the times we're in some of the stuff isn't bad.

http://www.lidl.ie/cps/rde/xchg/SID-...fferdate=35426

Horrible tack
    The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Originally posted by Bosco View Post
      Horrible tack
      There will be a fair bit of it sold though.

Comment

makes me laugh how much people moaned about the stag logo etc, that any bozo can go and use the 3 crowns shows the point of the logo change.
        \"A million monkeys with a million crayons would be hard-pressed in a million years to create anything as cretinous as Battlefield Earth.\"

Comment

Have seen the outdoor jacket and the lined fleece jacket and they are great quality and look good. While I wouldnt go for a jersey or polo shirt, there is nothing wrong with the jackets and the more Munster fans that can get to wear Red, only makes it look better home and away. The price of munster gear is now on a par with buying Soccer premiership stuff, so fair play to someone to offer a cheaper alterative.

Comment

I already have my red jacket but went online to use my 20% MRSC voucher to buy a new shirt. Unfortunately there is nothing on lifestyle online in ladies sizes. Did anyone else find anything for women? I don't like to waste the voucher and also like to play my part in keeping the Munster income streaming in, but this seems like a very backward step considering the great female-shaped shirts we've had in the past and I have no intention of going back to the sort of man's rugby shirt I used to wear in the 80's.

Comment

It seems the is no longer a ladies range as there was little or no demand.
              Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Shame, I have one of each of the different ladies jersies but they seem to have magically shrunk over the off season (!!) Bodycon style now, hence I was going to invest in a bigger model.

Comment

Working...
                X