Facebook etiquette for a @&£)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook etiquette for a @&£)

What is the standard practice with people for a friend request for someone you thought was a tosser when you were at school with them and haven't changed your mind since? Hit he not known button or just ignore?
    \"A million monkeys with a million crayons would be hard-pressed in a million years to create anything as cretinous as Battlefield Earth.\"

Decline it.
    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Leave facebook just to be on the safe side.....

Comment

Worst thread ever
        My computer thinks I'm gay
        What's the difference anyway
        When all the people do all day
        Is stare into a phone

Comment

Friend him, check to see if he has any hot friends, then unfriend him
          The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

its a friend request, not a reach around!

Comment

Originally posted by Bosco View Post
              Facebook summed up in one line.
              When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Omer View Post
                What is the standard practice with people for a friend request for someone you thought was a tosser when you were at school with them and haven't changed your mind since? Hit he not known button or just ignore?
                I'd have thought the answer was fairly obvious. If you think he's a tosser, then he's not your friend. If he's not your friend, you don't need to accept the invite. Who cares about hurting a tosser's feelings?

Roger Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                RIP Anthony Foley - The greatest of great Munster men.
                --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Average View Post
                  I'd have thought the answer was fairly obvious. If you think he's a tosser, then he's not your friend. If he's not your friend, you don't need to accept the invite. Who cares about hurting a tosser's feelings?
                  Ever thought of a career in the diplomatic services? Saying that...you're a man after my own heart!
                  Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosco View Post

Surely it's 'befriend' and 'defriend' (though I have no experience of 'facebook').
                    I believe that all government is evil, and that trying to improve it is largely a waste of time.
                    HL Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Eamo View Post
                      Surely it's 'befriend' and 'defriend' (though I have no experience of 'facebook').
                      you're so diseducated
                      Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Average View Post
                        to be honest I was thinking more about what is the best way to be annoying with it - ignore or reject. I rarely go on facebook anyway so ignore is my default but what annoys more?
                        \"A million monkeys with a million crayons would be hard-pressed in a million years to create anything as cretinous as Battlefield Earth.\"

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Omer View Post
                          to be honest I was thinking more about what is the best way to be annoying with it - ignore or reject. I rarely go on facebook anyway so ignore is my default but what annoys more?
                          Accepting and then blocking is the way to go in that case.
                          "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Accept it, call him a Gowl, then unfriend again.

Comment

Originally posted by Burgers View Post
                              Accept it, call him a Gowl, then unfriend again.
                              This.
                              "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Working...
                              X