Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arise Sir Bono ....

... who gets honorary knighthood

"Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Him and Geldoff. What a pair of nuggets. Throw in Sting and we've got a trio of reprehensible b*****ds who are part of the problem and who wouldn't want a solution in case it pushes their has been mugs out of the public eye.
    There are only two roads, victory for the working class, freedom, or victory for the fascists which means tyranny. Both combatants know what\'s in store for the loser.

Buenaventura Durruti

Comment

I believe he's running for Jesus next year.
      Murty\'s gonna get ya

Comment

Disgrace[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

Comment

Is there a difference between a knighthood and an honourary knighthood?

Comment

This is going to make that w**kstain even more unbareable.
            <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
            http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
            </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

apparently they dont say "arise sir" with an honorary knighthood. think they get given to non brits usually

although they can get called 'sir' i'm not sure if oficially thats a given title with honorary titles
              "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Some load of manure.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugged Rugger

they get given to non brits usually

although they can get called 'sir' i'm not sure if oficially thats a given title with honorary titles

You are correct

Comment

He goes around preaching about the poor in Africa and at the same time is one of the wealthiest people in the country. U2 have even moved their company toHolland to avoid paying theirtaxes!

Comment

Originally posted by dropkick

He goes around preaching about the poor in Africa and at the same time is one of the wealthiest people in the country. U2 have even moved their company toHolland to avoid paying theirtaxes!

correct and correct, but i would expect bono has spent more time and money on the african issues than your average multi millionaire

even its just to feed his own ego or stay in thepressim happy enough for him to continue doing what he's doing. I think some people would prefer he was having an affair or doing drugs and being in the press that way

Comment

"Bono joked to the congregation gathered “You have permission to call me anything you want except Sir." He went on to joke: "Lord of lords, your demi-godness." "

Wouldn't be too sure he was joking!
                        How come when Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider he gained superpowers yet when Alexander Litvinyenko ate some sushi laced with polonium he lost his hair and died? Once again it\'s one rule for comic book superheroes and another for KGB turncoats.

Comment

Working...
                        X