X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Bowe Alleged Useless Scumbag

Ditto Fitzpatrick, Drumm and McAteer.
    Discuss.
    Last edited by MrsMcGahan; 25th-June-2013, 06:30.

Taken from his Linkedin account of himself:

He is solutions driven and has the capacity to be creative and logical in dealing with difficult and complex issues.

Boy oh boy!
    Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Given that we are fairly humane in our sentencing policies I think the 4 musketeers are looking at about 15 years.

If RIRA could borrow a brain cell somehow they might see that they'd do more for their political aims by sorting out the likes of Fitzpatrick.
      Amazed they can't see the opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsMcGahan View Post
        Given that we are fairly humane in our sentencing policies I think the 4 musketeers are looking at about 15 years.

If RIRA could borrow a brain cell somehow they might see that they'd do more for their political aims by sorting out the likes of Fitzpatrick.
        Amazed they can't see the opportunity.
        Tbh I'm surprised they haven't tried that with Fitzy etc.
        "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Given the matter is under investigation, and no facts are established, whatever my own personal feelings about the guy, I don't think it does the site any favours having a thread called "X useless scumbag".
          Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Just listened to today's Indo tapes. Masters of the Universe.

What need you, being come to sense,
            But fumble in a greasy till
            And add the halfpence to the pence
            And prayer to shivering prayer, until
            You have dried the marrow from the bone;
            Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Title should be changed.

So given Paul Williams is writing the articles, I wonder was it a superintendent who leaked the tapes, or just a lowly Sergent unhappy with the potential of losing his boot allowance

Comment

Originally posted by bosh12 View Post
                Title should be changed.

So given Paul Williams is writing the articles, I wonder was it a superintendent who leaked the tapes, or just a lowly Sergent unhappy with the potential of losing his boot allowance
                Alleged useless scumbag?
                "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

You have to admire his analytical abilities. He called the sequence of events almost to a t.

Bank folds -check
                  Neither BOI or AIB able to buy out - check
                  Nationalisation - check

The only thing he missed was the liquidation.

Comment

Originally posted by The Spoofer View Post
                    You have to admire his analytical abilities. He called the sequence of events almost to a t.

Bank folds -check
                    Neither BOI or AIB able to buy out - check
                    Nationalisation - check

The only thing he missed was the liquidation.
                    and that the Drummer boy would do a runner to the US and leave them in the firing line
                    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

IMO Bowe was just doing his job and working under instruction from Fitzy and Drummer, Fitzy was close to Biffo and Lenny.

A lot of what the tapes are saying would be the regular tittle tattle amongst colleagues after big meetings and is filtered down through managers to staff to give comfort.

Comment

Does Michael McGrath borrow the halo off Micky Martin for the tv interviews??..

Comment

Originally posted by bosh12 View Post
                          Title should be changed.

Or, as a trial date for some trundles ever nearer, albeit at glacial speed, am I alone in thinking it was possibly self leaked by an accused?
                          Or an about to be accused?

Cue then the pre trial submissions seeking delay after delay citing the danger of an unsafe trial due to the media exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavy View Post
                            Or, as a trial date for some trundles ever nearer, albeit at glacial speed, am I alone in thinking it was possibly self leaked by an accused?
                            Or an about to be accused?

Cue then the pre trial submissions seeking delay after delay citing the danger of an unsafe trial due to the media exposure.
                            It certainly wasn't leaked for the good of the country, that's for sure.
                            "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Any chance they leaked so these boyos can claim they cant get a fair trial?
                              My computer thinks I'm gay
                              What's the difference anyway
                              When all the people do all day
                              Is stare into a phone

Comment

Working...
                              X