Young Scum at the Beaches Making a Mess

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Young Scum at the Beaches Making a Mess

Ok, I went down to Myrtleville last night around 10pm and to say the beach was a disgrace is an understatement. There were a shower of scroats swimming in their jocks drunk and making noise, the beach itself was covered with drink cans, disregarded socks, shorts, sneakers,drink cans, jocks, flagons of cider, nappies, the entire beach was littered. The only thing missing I think were syringes.

Who the **** do these scum expect to clean up the mess? I went around and cleaned up what I could as the young fella is on a school trip there this morning but I really felt like going up to the group of skangers there and boxing the head off as many as I could. I didn't as the last time I did something like that I managed to take out 3 of them before being overwhelmed by an army of them including girls kicking me in the stomach. Still I took some satisfaction from the effort but there were way too many cream crackers there last night.

What is the problem with these vermin? Can't they go to a beach and clean up after them? Can't they respect their own bloody beach. Can't they understand that the crap they leave behind them is dangerous for kids? Judging by the mess left yesterday there is no hope for us with these skangers in this country, not a brain cell between them. Don't go telling me they are disaffected by poverty because they arrived in convoys of souped up cars and have plenty of money on them. They all have roofs over there head, are fed and probably most of them have had some education although it's probably safe to say many of them probably never made it beyond first year.

Rant over.

I'm going to be taking the catapult out, there's plenty of good shooting spots from above the beach.
    Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Agree.

However, for them to keep it clean, we need bins. Most beaches in Ireland lack this.

Also Harry, be careful man, no point ending up as a stat, it's not worth it.

Comment

It's predominately the parents fault imo. It is a parents job to raise their children with common sense, decency and just general cop on. Yes there are many cases were the parents aren't to blame or they have done all they can but I bet in most cases if you could be a fly on the wall of these scumbags homes and family life, you'd see that the parents just don't give a s**t what their kids do or how they act.

Also I'd second weetabix's advice in to be careful and to try and watch the temper (which can be very difficult in those circumstances). We live in an age were even if you punch someone who completely warrants it, you could find yourself up in court for violent conduct or bodily harm or whatever. Many of these f**kers now would be more than happy to try and take a person to court to try and get a few bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Weetabix View Post
        However, for them to keep it clean, we need bins. Most beaches in Ireland lack this.
        There are loads of bins there. Why can't they do what normal people do, if the bins are full bring a bag and take it home with them. No respect for anything at all.
        Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Set fire to the cars Harry, problem solved
          My computer thinks I'm gay
          What's the difference anyway
          When all the people do all day
          Is stare into a phone

Comment

Sewa the problem with doing anything to the cars is they'd never go home.

Here's another example

http://www.thejournal.ie/portmarnock...32189-May2013/

Comment

go the india route and offer incentives for them to get the snip. problem solved

but on a more serious note, its hard to rationalise the behaviour of these types. they have no care or feeling of civic duty and seem to exist purely to get drunk and cause trouble and enjoy making other people uncomfortable or threatened.
              "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Potato up the exhaust of the car, they'd get the bus sooner or later
                My computer thinks I'm gay
                What's the difference anyway
                When all the people do all day
                Is stare into a phone

Comment

Uneducated knobs like these ruin the good weather for most people. I'd say about 80% of it is down to **** parenting.

Comment

Anything to be said for the introduction of National Service?

Comment

People abusing public facilities always grates. This w/e could be very messy litter wise.
                      Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                      Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

After being out of Ireland for a while, I can really see the difference since I came back. The amount of times I've seen scobes walking along drinking cans\eating chips and just ditching the packaging on the street when they've finished has really shocked me. When I was a kid, you were taught to put your rubbish in your pocket until you found a bin to dispose of it.
                        On the internet, you can be anything you want. It always amazes me why so many people choose to be stupid.

Comment

I posted on this before. We have to go to the Dublin beaches. Bleughjhh. One day I waited for the tide to come in to swim and I realised my mistake as I swam with nappies, dog ****e, fag butts and cans and all the usual litter. Another time we had gone up for something to eta and I had left the lights on in the car on the beach and the battery was flat. I called AA and they said they would be there in 20. I had to ring back and say I would be in the village as I could not wait at the car with my young children because of the lunatics that were rallying on the strand and pulling hand brake turns and doing donuts etc. Thankfully they had yer man there within minutes and jumped the car.
                          Scum breed Scum and it is a never ending circle.
                          Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Daily Mail Comments Section Award for thread of the week. It could go for thread of the month if someone suggests internment...

I think Harry's just jealous that he's not 18 and drinking cans on the beach anymore.
                            "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

It's all about the parents. Can you imagine what the kids of those animals will be like?!
                              The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

Working...
                              X