Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All this for some malt liquour

dude robbing an offie - without much success

That is very funny.Has to be the most incompetent robber I have ever seen[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img][img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]
    I distrust Camels and anybody else that go for 7 days without a drink

Comment

Theres a holdup in the heights
      Brooklyn's broken out in fights
      [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

That's comical[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

How did he not break a limb?.......great at the end...just giving up and lights up the fag.[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

A Hamlet cigar no doubt[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

That has surely appeared on America's Dumbest Criminals at some stage!
              Romani ite Domun

Comment

Thats fecking hilarious [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                \"As she lay there dozing next to me, one voice inside my head kept saying, \'Relax, you\'re not the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients\', but the another kept reminding me, \' you are a veterinarian!\'\"

Comment

Forum Admin: People post clips like this but they are generally on a thread of their own and get lost as things move on. Could this be used to start a thread to keep them together in the same way as the picture thread as,like this one,a lot of them are brilliant.
                  The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Guinness

Forum Admin: People post clips like this but they are generally on a thread of their own and get lost as things move on. Could this be used to start a thread to keep them together in the same way as the picture thread as,like this one,a lot of them are brilliant.
                    I beleive Jenta already started a video thread a couple of days ago, give that a bump

Comment

Working...
                    X