Username

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Username

I'm sorry if the solution is very obvious but could somebody explain to me how I would go about changing my username?
    If you copy another person then the best you can ever be is as good as them. In order to be better, you must be different.

Create a new account, ask a mod to delete/lock your old one
    The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Cheers Bosco. I might just let it as is so.
      If you copy another person then the best you can ever be is as good as them. In order to be better, you must be different.

Comment

Originally posted by Davedineen13 View Post
        Cheers Bosco. I might just let it as is so.

kermit can change it for you if you want it? He's got the power....
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I just want it to be Daviddineen13. Sorting out the ridiculous collection of usernames and passwords ive built up.

Comment

Originally posted by kermit
            I have the power!
            Click image for larger version

Name:	coloffside2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	2477227

fail.
            Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
            Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Worst. Username. Change. Ever.
              The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
                Worst. Username. Change. Ever.
                Are you sure? His previous name was Pink Bum Fluff
                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

While your at it could the N I forgot when I was creating my account be inserted please. Took we two years to work out what went wrong and I couldn't start another. Thank you soon to be Munstermog.
                  Definition of Insanity. Playing the same game plan over and over again expecting a different result.

Comment

If it's any comfort to you, I've only just noticed the missing N after you pointing it out.
                    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Welcome to the forum David
                      I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                        If it's any comfort to you, I've only just noticed the missing N after you pointing it out.
                        Two years I couldn't work out what the problem was. Emailed the website and all. Then when the new version of the site started I said I would email again and when a mod went looking they spotted what I did wrong. I was not able to make another account as my details were the same and the system didn't like that. Cant under how or why lads bother with multiple IDs. Not worth the effort.
                        Definition of Insanity. Playing the same game plan over and over again expecting a different result.

Comment

"mustermog"?? Everything I thought I knew is a lie!
                          "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

I thought it was Mustermong but you forgot the n in mong. Whaddayaknow!
                            The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Mustermong >>> Munstermog
                              "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Working...
                              X