Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rathbaner
    replied
    Some serious issues in there somewhere about men, their role in families, sex and respect for women as people.
    I can't even frame what it is. As a father of a son I'm all the time worrying about the quality of man he will become given all the pressure from peers, movies, video games and the internet which promotes lazy, violent, misogynist selfishness as a worthy role model for men.

Leave a comment:

• munstershane
    replied
    I really shouldn't have read these before going to bed.

Thats the stuff of nightmares.

Leave a comment:

• Valencia
    replied
    Read that China story earlier & was sorry I did. Stuck his daughters head into a pot of boiling water. The Seventh layer of hell reserved for Mr. Yang the bollix

Leave a comment:

• mr chips
    replied
    Another case, this time from China. WARNING - I wasn't able to finish reading this, it is utterly, utterly horrendous.
    http://news.sky.com/story/1090724/ch...horrific-abuse

Between this story and the one above, I don't know what to think or feel right now. I just don't have the mental/emotional apparatus to get some sort of grasp of it.

Leave a comment:

• Waterfordlad
    replied
    That's horrific

Leave a comment:

• Boo-boo
    replied
    Mutilate them publicly.

Leave a comment:

• Balla Boy
    replied
    Originally posted by Woggas View Post
    Jesus Christ, that is horrific.
    I honestly didn't think those types of people existed, other than on the TV.
    Hard to conceive that it's real, I agree. I don't understand how these people find each other, or the people who paid to abuse these girls.

Leave a comment:

• Woggas
    replied
    Jesus Christ, that is horrific.
    I honestly didn't think those types of people existed, other than on the TV.

Leave a comment:

• Valencia
    replied
    Really feel they should be left in a cage for the locals to deal with. Natural justice is for them to suffer the fear that their victims did.

Leave a comment:

• Balla Boy
    started a topic Oxford trafficking gang convicted...

Oxford trafficking gang convicted...

These bastards were convicted today only fifty yards from where I'm sitting. This is a very tough read:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/ma...d-victims-hell

What those kids went through...
Working...
X