Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bite to eat in Kinsale

Suggestions please friends :)

Something reasonable and relatively informal. We are down here for the afternoon.

Many thanks

Cowboy
    I am the million man.

Fishy Fishy
    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

macbite's on the main street

Comment

Sun is shining (a bit windy though) you head to either The Bulman or The Spaniard if you wanted pub grub al fresco.

Comment

you won't go wrong with Escalopes od Salmon and monkfish with a chive lemon butter sauce followed by Sticky Toffee Pudding with Butterscotch sauce and vanilla ice-cream at Dinos Family Restaurant
          Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

The Bulman.

Comment

Definitely Dinos

Edit: If you're willing to slum it I've heard Fishy Fishy is good.
              I know something that will blow your minds. I can't tell you and I can't tell you why I can't tell you. You'll know soon and then I'll be confirmed right.

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
                Fishy Fishy
                This.

Comment

Had a good curry here about 8 years ago.

Cobra Tandoori
                  The axe that cuts the tree can easily forget, but the tree thats been cut will not forget.

Originally posted by the plastic paddy
                  Gwan the Welsh

Comment

Oh and Cowboy.
                    The Folkhouse have cask craft beer on rotation. Worth a call in.

The axe that cuts the tree can easily forget, but the tree thats been cut will not forget.

Originally posted by the plastic paddy
                    Gwan the Welsh

Comment

Fishy Fishy overrated in my humble opinion. If you want a non pretentious meal, offering good value, try the Shack opposite the Indian restaurant which, by the way, does a mean Vindaloo.

Comment

Fishy fishy was had. Food was good. She had fish pie and I had the fish and chips. Portions were massive, it was extremely tasty. Both dishes came to €42 which for the quality and quantity I thought was good value. All that was missing was a bag of cans for afterwards!

Thanks for all the help brethren, its a fantastic resource to be able to throw up a question on here and get great advice so rapidly!

Dino's the next time in Kinsale is a promise I've made myself :)
                        I am the million man.

Comment

chicken strips in Dino's, sorted me out rightly a few times over the 7's

Comment

Fish - Fishy Fishy
                            Steak - Man Friday

Comment

The fish in Man Friday's isn't bad at all. Also, going to Kinsale and having a steak, that's all kinds of wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X