Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things people do that annoy you.

I find I'm a very irritable person. Some of my pet peeves include:

• People staring at you for no apparent reason (what the hell are you staring at?)
    • People standing too close behind you in a queue, so close they sometimes even touch off you (back the hell up!!)
    • People playing music from their phone or Ipod etc.. aloud in a public place. i.e. on the bus (we don't all want to listen to your crap music)
    • People repeating themselves!
    • Drivers not indicating

What do people do that annoys you?
    Last edited by BOK; 18th-April-2013, 10:56.

Threads like this
    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by John Cooper Clarke View Post
      Threads like this
      There's always one isn't there

Comment

The wind and nuns.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsMcGahan View Post
          The wind and nuns.
          I said things people do that annoy you, so I presume you mean when nuns fart!

Comment

People who walk into a room and say hi every time. When I see you in the morning at 9 is enough!!! Ten times a day is f*cking annoying!
            He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	irony.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	2476809
              He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

in my inner monologue im incredibly intolerant, but i generally keep it internal

people talking with food in their mouth drives me bananas
                "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

(there is a pet hates thread somewhere with a lot of venting of frustrations)
                  "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

I'd say that we are surrounded by people doing potentially irritating things.

If you're in decent form you can just ignore them. If not however they can add up to make a less than perfect day horrible.

Profound stuff there.
                    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]6145[/ATTACH]
                      4. Smart Alecs

Comment

Originally posted by BOK View Post
                        I find I'm a very irritable person. Some of my pet peeves include:

• People staring at you for no apparent reason (what the hell are you staring at?)
                        • People standing too close behind you in a queue, so close they sometimes even touch off you (back the hell up!!)
                        • People playing music from their phone or Ipod etc.. aloud in a public place. i.e. on the bus (we don't all want to listen to your crap music)
                        • Drivers not indicating

What do people do that annoys you?
                        Your first point, try living in Essex and take a trip to the weights room in the gym...
                        The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

Women at supermarket checkouts rooting around in their big **** off handbags looking for their purse and then rooting around look for change or cards. Be prepared get your purse out after you put the shopping on the conveyour.

Your wan on the Popular(north end of) who continuously shouts c'mon Munster throughout the whole game.
                          We'll engrave your name in gold, as we did in days of old.
                          Roll along lovely Axel, roll along.

Comment

Originally posted by Mack the Knife View Post
                            Women at supermarket checkouts rooting around in their big **** off handbags looking for their purse and then rooting around look for change or cards. Be prepared get your purse out after you put the shopping on the conveyour.

Your wan on the Popular(north end of) who continuously shouts c'mon Munster throughout the whole game.

Infuriating. Comes as a surprise to them every time that they need to produce money for the transaction to complete.
                            I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                              Infuriating. Comes as a surprise to them every time that they need to produce money for the transaction to complete.
                              Drives me mental.
                              "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Working...
                              X