Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Social welfare stopped, selling underwear!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Social welfare stopped, selling underwear!

Just saw this on boards.ie

Hi posters.

Okay.. This is a difficult one and I suppose strange. I need serious advise please, cannot sleep worrying about my situation and any advise would be much appreciated.

Where to start. My contract came to an end last year and I became unemployed, I had to sign on and I received job seekers benefit. I have car fiance and various other debt and bills that €188 simply did not cover. I have and I still am looking for work but needless to say it has been incredibly difficult. Anyhow four weeks ago I received a letter from the social welfare asking me to fill out a form and that they were changing me over to job seekers allowance. I went to my local social welfare office and left forms in, a few days later I was asked to bring in, proof I was looking for work, a 3 month bank statement etc.

The girl dealing with my case saw I was getting money into my bank account and asked me if I was working I said no that it was something personal and after a few days my payment was stopped pending investigation.

Now... Here goes.... Because I couldn't pay my bills and needed to continue paying my car payments I started to sell my used underwear online to men who have a used panty fetish. I use a website strictly for that and I accept payment through paypal. Now I have good weeks and bad weeks but on average I'd say I get around an extra €350 a month which pays my car and insurance. I am not getting any extras and all I have to do is wear the knickers, take a picture of my butt in them and send to the buyer who orders them.

Anyway, I went back to the social welfare and I explained all of this to one of the supervisors and was honest about where the money was coming from. I'm not sure if she believed but I could prove it quite easily. My money is still stopped and she said I'd receive a decision out during the week.

Just want to know if anyone would know where I stand. I know it is a different type of situation and odd but honestly I really don't know what to do. It's not like I'm making a fortune or anything.

Please no abusive comments.

Thank you in advance.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2056921863

Now that's a way to make money just by arsing around
    psychoanalysis is wasted on the Irish; Sigmund Freud

Comment

Didn't realise there was good money to be made in that. Maybe a province 'near here' could make extra cash selling their shorts after particularly difficult games?
      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Full credit to you BOK for admitting publicly that you were into the used underwear fetish.

Comment

anyone know how to take a picture of your own butt? just wondering like.
          Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-boo View Post
            anyone know how to take a picture of your own butt? just wondering like.
            LOL. Sit on an iPad?
            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsMcGahan View Post
              Full credit to you BOK for admitting publicly that you were into the used underwear fetish.
              As momma used say "used underwear are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get next!".
              Last edited by BOK; 10th-April-2013, 14:27.

Comment

I've just put a pair up on eBay. Hoping to get a great price as it's only the 'stubborn little understains' that are holding them together

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                  I've just put a pair up on eBay. Hoping to get a great price as it's only the 'stubborn little understains' that are holding them together
                  Yeah I saw that. Didn't realise people still wore knee length knickerbockers.

Comment

I'm gonna start selling my worn socks and charge extra for the ones with a hole for the toe to peep out saucily, ooh show yourself ya little minx ...
                    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Light years behind Japan.
                      The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
                        Light years behind Japan.
                        They rear them that way.

Comment

I remember seeing used school girl knickers in vending machines in Japan.
                          A very sick culture over there.
                          When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Originally posted by Benji View Post
                            I remember seeing used school girl knickers in vending machines in Japan.
                            A very sick culture over there.
                            Don't knock it. It put Jenta through college.
                            The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Gone now mostly but yeah that was odd.
                              The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
                              - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Working...
                              X