Champions League banner ad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Champions League banner ad

Anybody else getting the pop up banner ad at the bottom of every page?

Bit annoying.
    Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Currently under discussion in the mod forum. I haven't seen it as I am using both the AdBlock and NoScript add-ons for Firefox - seems to be the NoScript that is preventing it for me. Bear with us and hopefully kermit will have it sorted soon. In the meantime, avoid even hovering your mouse pointer over it.
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Also there's a banner ad I get here in France of a turntable with accompanying music! If you're down the page the music appears to come out of nowhere! It's made me jump on a few occassions especially when wearing headphones!

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
        Anybody else getting the pop up banner ad at the bottom of every page?

Bit annoying.
        Yes, I'm getting it and it's more than a bit annoying.

Comment

Me too it really annoying

Comment

Add me to the list of annoyed. Though, has it just disappeared...?

Comment

To answer my own question - No.

Comment

Yep getting it too quite annoying
                I am one of the 5 clowns woo hoo

Comment

The frog is still on the beer! Asking the Big Boss to get involved...
                  The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

any solution forthcoming? this issue was reported 6 hours ago.

the banner takes up a good 15% of my screen.

Comment

It's nothing to do with us, it's Google ads or something.
                      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I've sent a PM to Oz about it but don't know how long it'll take for him to resolve it. In the meantime, for Firefox users I really do recommend installing the NoScript extension. Just go to Tools > Add-ons and search from there.
                        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

I was getting it so just stuck on adblock and that sorted it.

Comment

It was driving me crazy-on every page. So have put on Adblock until it gets resolved. I know Ozoyo wants us to have the ads as it pays for the site.
                            "We are going to hope to keep improving the environment in Munster. It’s about improving and setting standards where players and coaches can improve. Hopefully we can offer that more than just money.” Johann Van Graan 20/12/2017

Comment

Adblock seems to have worked for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X