No announcement yet.

Dreamy Sleepy Nighty Snoozy Snooze

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't speak from experience but have you tried good workout in the evening? Not just before bed though, 3 hrs or so before
    "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

A good session with the missus can work although it can lead to my previous suggestion if you are not careful.
      The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
      - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

I've lived with a crap sleeper for nearly 15 yrs now, and from my experience it's a symptom. Need to find the root cause and treat that before you start down the medication root. Changing diet and WHEN you exercise can make a massive difference.
        "You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!"

Comment

79, Chips and HR and just dirty bastards

Comment

Ah shur we're only telling it like it is, hun, but I reckon ...Click image for larger version

Name:	Homer-Sleep.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	2476570
            Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Ahh! we love ya anyway!!!........ But!

Comment

Originally posted by Upfront_1979 View Post
                A good session with the missus can work although it can lead to my previous suggestion if you are not careful.
                Does your wife know she is expecting a coach load of Insomniac Munster fans at your invitation?
                Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-boo View Post
                  Does your wife know she is expecting a coach load of Insomniac Munster fans at your invitation?
                  Not yet
                  The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
                  - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Damn haven't been able to sleep since I read this thread....
                    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Working...
                    X