Welcome France.ie Caution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome France.ie Caution

If anybody has booked a holiday in France with the above company also known as Freedom France in the UK, i would check your booking very carefully.

A friend of mine booked three families together on the same campsite in Brittany, they never received a receipt for their deposit despite asking a number of times, so she decided to check directly with the campsite to be told we no longer deal with those companies and we removed their chalets from our site some time ago.

When she contacted WF.ie they said oh thats right when you arrived at the campsite you thought you had booked they would have directed you to the right campsite 15 km away WTF!!!!!. She has now cancelled her booking and asked for her money back. She will get it back from her credit card company eventually but she has to try WF.ie first.

Originally posted by desperate dan View Post
    If anybody has booked a holiday in France with the above company also known as Freedom France in the UK, i would check your booking very carefully.

A friend of mine booked three families together on the same campsite in Brittany, they never received a receipt for their deposit despite asking a number of times, so she decided to check directly with the campsite to be told we no longer deal with those companies and we removed their chalets from our site some time ago.

When she contacted WF.ie they said oh thats right when you arrived at the campsite you thought you had booked they would have directed you to the right campsite 15 km away WTF!!!!!. She has now cancelled her booking and asked for her money back. She will get it back from her credit card company eventually but she has to try WF.ie first.
    Any idea what site they had booked?

Comment

Its called Ty Nadan, she has now booked direct with the site and they were quite good to her giving her a decent discount.
      Last edited by desperate dan; 18th-February-2013, 19:41.

Comment

Working...
      X