European Tree of the Year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

European Tree of the Year

Not European Plank of the Year, as Cian Healy has already won that title outright for this season.

But, seeing as we ain't gonna win no Grand Slam or Triple Crown in the final year of Kidney's dismal reign, let's try and win the European Tree of the year award for Ireland (as discussed on RTE's Derek Mooney programme) instead.

So start voting for tree number 5, folks.

As the tree is in County Awfully, Piquet has been appointed campaign manager for Munster. You can expect him to be calling to your door shortly, wielding a large branch with nails in it.
    New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Already done sir! Way ahead of you.
    If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

Even though the tree is in Tullamore, who have stolen our hurling fixtures, I'm willing to put aside my reservations and throw my full weight behind the Tullamore Oak campaign. Unfortunately this poll appears not to be a Shinners' Poll.

Comment

Already dunn too.

But am tempted to surmise all may not be well with the way this poll is conducted. The Tullamore Oak is lying 5th in the poll at present despite having over twice as many votes as a few of the candidates ranked ahead. Does one smell a rat.... (or even fungus...)...?

Comment

That fecking 'I'm no robot' test had me at the end of my tehter. i could not see the word(spoken like johnathon Ross)for the trees.
          Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Working...
          X