Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mustermog View Post
    We have the man for the job
    Who'd have thought someone from Limerick'd get this far...?
    Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

We have very little time before the rapture of Christs followers occurs and the antichrist comes to rule during the great tribulation.

it's time for Saint Malachi mania
      Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
        We have very little time before the rapture of Christs followers occurs and the antichrist comes to rule during the great tribulation.

it's time for Saint Malachi mania
        Point to the thread, please; Point to thread...

Comment

I suppose we should have a thread for the end of the world now that we're in the thick of it
          Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Bird flu, Harry, Bird flu. THAT was the end of the wuddled as we knew it back then.
            The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

The next Pope will be black, called Peter the Roman, and is a Manchester United supporter.

You heard it hear first you pagans.

Comment

Second.

Comment

The last thing I need now is rapture.
                  Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
                    I mean, if you didn't want people to know that you were part of a movement that inflicted crimes against humanity, sponsored anti-semitic pogroms and sought to control populations through a mix of brainwashing and terror, you wouldn't become a Catholic.
                    correct.

Comment

Ok, so you don't like Blondie. But how about The Rapture?

Comment

I think they should modernise the selection process, something along the lines of Pope Idol?
                        On the internet, you can be anything you want. It always amazes me why so many people choose to be stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Woggas View Post
                          I think they should modernise the selection process, something along the lines of Pope Idol?
                          Simon (Peter) Cowl...?

Comment

Is there anything to be said for saying another mass?

Comment

I felt like I was just getting to know Razi, what a shame.

As for the scandal, I'm going to take a punt on soon to be leaked nun orgy video.
                              "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Originally posted by Jenta View Post
                                I felt like I was just getting to know Razi, what a shame.

As for the scandal, I'm going to take a punt on soon to be leaked nun orgy video.
                                I'm going for coke and hookers.
                                Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Working...
                                X