The Pope is to RESIGN !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buceph View Post
    Ireland doesn't even really need to explore the renewable options. We already know the best for us is tidal. Unfortunately it's extremely difficult to do tidal properly because it's expensive to research, partly because it's extremely expensive to prototype that research. Wind was the low hanging fruit, because wind power is cheap, but it's unreliable whereas if we don't have tides we don't have the moon* and that'll mean we're pretty screwed.

*Feck off, I'm generalising. I'm looking at you especially Piquet.
    Hence robbing a rich state to fund it! We could always admit to it years later and apologise and then ask our energy customers to pay twice so we can pay that state back for our misdemeanors. it is a working model that suggestion.
    Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by John Cooper Clarke View Post
      We seem to produce an abundance of hot air, mainly on here. EO has more rabbit than Sainsburys today.
      I'm powering the local internet with it
      \"A million monkeys with a million crayons would be hard-pressed in a million years to create anything as cretinous as Battlefield Earth.\"

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Omer View Post
        I thought it was fairly well known he had done a great deal of **** all when in the position to take action as a cardinal? Not sure this will be massive news to people in a position to actually do something other than whine incessantly on phone ins. His handling of the whole affair as pope has been a bucket of ****e as well. The 'look I mumbled sorry now shut the **** up about it' approach he seemed to be taking hacked off a lot of people. I wouldn't be surprised if now is just a good time to move him aside before he continues to make a mess of this. Big question is who gets it, progressive who might be willing to take the hit on the damage and confront the problem or an old timer looking to do a better job of sweeping it all under the carpet.

I wasn't sure how much coverage that story got in Ireland.....just highlighting alot more.people will be aware within coming weeks.
        "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

The Pope is not real and runs on batteries:

http://www.rte.ie/news/2013/0212/367...-mcverry-pope/

Comment

The black lad looks very dodge,very dodge altogether. Calling for a new centralised World Bank a few months ago. If he's elected you know what it means. He's a master of deception. Prepare yourselves for the 7 year tribulation. TWIB will be first to be beamed up by God for being a non believer. Even pretending you believe in God now could work before it all goes pear shaped.

I wish Ronnie was still posting
            Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	170433-lightning-hits-vatican.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	2476114I think he was recharging it last night (pacemaker that is)
              Ta an draoicht ar ais aris

Comment

I saw that. Gods warning not to elect the black lad. He's angry and pissed off, it's rapture time. Would make a good tune 'rapture time', wonder will we see a single
                Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Is there a particular black lad in for the gig? I hope he gets it. Would be nice to see another old world pillar wobble a bit and cop itself on
                  I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                    TWIB will be first to be beamed up by God for being a non believer.
                    I'm not afraid of Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists or Scientologists.

I'm only afraid of Pastafarians and Nihilists.
                    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Peter Turkson, 4/1

Comment

There is an Aussie Cardinal called Pell and that black lad you mention brings this Tommy Tiernan sketch to mind:
                        Last edited by Boo-boo; 12th-February-2013, 18:26.

Comment

Lol boo boo :)

Comment

Originally posted by trixie View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]5346[/ATTACH]I think he was recharging it last night (pacemaker that is)
                            EERK EERK EEEERRKKK !
                            He is alive ! ALIIIIVE !

Frankenpope IV, Hellboy's revenge.

Comment

Originally posted by trixie View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]5346[/ATTACH]I think he was recharging it last night (pacemaker that is)

Comment

All this reminds of poor old J.P. I. A mere 33 days as Pope. Anyone think he was whacked?
                                Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                                Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Working...
                                X