Caught live on radio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caught live on radio

From todays indo. Guy caught cheating live on radio. . . what a tool !!

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news...-29055420.html

Good riddance. I hope she doesn't capitulate and take him back, the lying toerag.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

If she was doing her job he wouldn't be straying, simples.

Comment

Hoax methinks.
        \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
        Dalai Lama

Comment

We all make mistakes
          My computer thinks I'm gay
          What's the difference anyway
          When all the people do all day
          Is stare into a phone

Comment

I listened last to it last night and the my initial feeling was, it was a bit set up, I have listened to Niall Boylan a good few times, most 'discussions' end up going down a racist line eventually.

I knew a lad who did the dirty on a work night in Dublin. The next morning, the lady he was with spoke to a friend about her escapades plenty of 2's were added together and before he had made it back to Limerick his GF knew about it.

Ireland is a bit small to think he'd get away with going on national radio.

Funny show all the same, a bit like your average internet Forum but without a Mod.

Comment

Working...
            X