Teams traveling to Belfast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teams traveling to Belfast

We have a team traveling to Belfast for a match and want to travel up the day before. Can anyone recommend a hotel within an hour of Belfast (we are coming up from dublin) for team and supporters. We want to try and minimize cost and would appeciate any info anybody has.

cheers.

Can't help with a hotel but I'd advise not to get the Ulster bus!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	526412_555424064468272_1007744367_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	2476061
    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

You could try the Days Hotel or Ibis Belfast - they do a room for 2 for about £45 and you can get breakfast somewhere close both in centre of town.

Park Avenue nice spot with bar/restaurant doing good grub. Only 5 minutes from city centre and rooms from £35pp

You should push for bulk discount as they are not part of a chain so may be more flexible for group bookings.

To be honest you might as well just stay in/near city as extending your search to an hours drive away you might as well stay in the SOuth!!!

There is shedloads of good accom here now but if you try those above you should get sorted easily enough

Park Avenue would be my choice.

Comment

Try the Ramada opposite Shaw's Bridge on the A55.Stayed there with my Club and i know they did a deal on 17-18 rooms,not sure exactly how much though.

Comment

Working...
        X