Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Body of Richard III found beneath Leicester carpark.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Body of Richard III found beneath Leicester carpark.

Tests have established that a skeleton found under a car park in Leicester is that of King Richard III.
    Following a long wait it was today announced the remains of a man buried on the site in Leicester are those of the last Plantagenet king, Richard III.
    After suffering at least two fatal head wounds, tests on his skull and body showed evidence he was brutally hacked, presumably by the victors, after falling and dying on the battlefield in 1485....
    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

There's a prog on C4 this week on that, isn't there?
    "Strike me flamin' handsome!!!" - Alf Stewart

His body is only a fuel tank for his micky - a work colleague talking about a fella he knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellethebod View Post
      There's a prog on C4 this week on that, isn't there?
      I think its tonight at 9pm.

Comment

It is a fairly rough town.
        "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Why they buried him in a car park in the first place is beyond me.
          Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

That explains why we haven't heard much from OD over the last few days. He was across the way helping to identify his old mucker.
            Definition of Insanity. Playing the same game plan over and over again expecting a different result.

Comment

Strange place to bury Laurence Olivier.
              Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

so many people are just dying to avoid paying parking fees...

Comment

Doc just starting on channel 4

Comment

Has Declan Kidney been asked to assist the Leicestershire Police with their enquiries?
                    New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Adams has denied being involved. But we all know its not good when they get the denial in early.
                      When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Really interesting Documentary. Yer one Philippa was a bit of an Obsessive, to say the least. But a good show
                        Con Artist

Comment

Originally posted by Valencia View Post
                          Really interesting Documentary. Yer one Philippa was a bit of an Obsessive, to say the least. But a good show
                          Theyll never find the m├ęgaphone under the pitch in neath.

Comment

Phillipa reminds me of some here when they found strings going on loan.

Comment

A hoss, a hoss, my kingdom for a hoss...!

Dickie3 was reputed to be a bod boy, but who could believe Lizzie1 (speaking through WilleShakes...)?

Anyone going to the funeral?

Comment

Working...
                              X