The Killers tickets wanted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Killers tickets wanted

Looking for 3 tickets for The killers at the 02 on feb 22nd.

If anyone knows anyone out there with spare tickets please PM me.

Thanks

Diarmuid

think there was some for sale on The Echo (pink pages) last tuesday. Check it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by GEORGETHEBEST View Post
      think there was some for sale on The Echo (pink pages) last tuesday. Check it again tomorrow
      Cheers George. I will check it out tomorrow

Comment

The Choir made a right job of covering a killers tune yesterday. Maybe travelling back in time might be an option for you?

As one who 'experienced' it I can safely attest it'll be one rendition I'll never forget
        I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
          The Choir made a right job of covering a killers tune yesterday. Maybe travelling back in time might be an option for you?

As one who 'experienced' it I can safely attest it'll be one rendition I'll never forget
          yes i experience it. Hard to find words to describe it!

Comment

ya. it was fairly unique alright.

Comment

I was crying laughing
              Life is good

Comment

what song...??? bound to be youtube vid sometime soon...
                He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
                  what song...??? bound to be youtube vid sometime soon...
                  All These Things That I've Done - The Killers

They killed it alright.
                  Life is good

Comment

I'm on my knees looking for the answers everytime I hear the choir. Jean Wallace though made a pleasant change from the wishfife.
                    We'll engrave your name in gold, as we did in days of old.
                    Roll along lovely Axel, roll along.

Comment

Went to them last night, they were excellent. Flowers voice is just class, he has really improved in the last few years. Played all the hits and about 5 from the new album (which is very good anyway)...
                      \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
                      Dalai Lama

Comment

Originally posted by John123 View Post
                        Went to them last night, they were excellent. Flowers voice is just class, he has really improved in the last few years. Played all the hits and about 5 from the new album (which is very good anyway)...
                        Was there myself, agree they were excellent, as they were at Electirc Picnic. was my 1st time standing at a gig in the o2, had always sat before that, and will buy standing tickets in future too. plenty room to walk up and down whenever you wanted. Didnt see the fight was in the opposite corner , well done to Flowers stopped the lot until it was sorted. Top night

Comment

Yeah it was a great gig - visuals were great too, good build up from start through videos etc and final pyrotechnics.

Mr Brightside was a great way to start and get the crowd going
                          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Killers are crap

Comment

But what about the band?
                              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Working...
                              X