Barrys Tea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barrys Tea

What has happened Barrys tea lately. Being buying the red label tea for years , but lately it is as weak as an octogenarians bladder. Can someone down Cork way shed some light please ??

Originally posted by leftwinger View Post
    What has happened Barrys tea lately. Being buying the red label tea for years , but lately it is as weak as an octogenarians bladder. Can someone down Cork way shed some light please ??
    Another matter of grave import and the silence deafening. Perhaps Europe has spoken.
    Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Barrys Tea

Is it to do with the training base moving to Limerick?
      "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
      Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

It all kicked off when Barry Murphy dubbed it Austeritea.
        If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

Big Dan once defended the tea barons of Munster against an act of parliament to legislate against the importation of tea into Ireland, it, being tea, being deemed a contributory factor in the idleness of the women of Ireland.

Now they're simply weakening our tea.
          Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Lyons tea is nicer
            The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Use the whole teabag ya mane hoor.
              The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosco View Post
                Lyons tea is nicer
                Is that the tanned, coloured tea?
                Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Finally somebody else has unmasked this mystery.My family and friends said it was the voices in my head,maybe my palate was too sensitive but alas I am not the only one.I have had to resort to the Classic blend(black box) of late.Maybe we can form a support group.

Comment

All aboard
                    Gwan Joe!!

Comment

it's not Barry's, it's mine.
                      Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by THEPARISH View Post
                        Finally somebody else has unmasked this mystery.My family and friends said it was the voices in my head,maybe my palate was too sensitive but alas I am not the only one.I have had to resort to the Classic blend(black box) of late.Maybe we can form a support group.
                        Been weak as bogwater for a while now. So much that we've started using the stuff in the pyramids (part of the Unilever conglomorate...) that comes in green boxes.... Still not as good as what James J and Anthony pioneered.

Comment

Obviously all that talk they're putting in the tea is diluting the infusion.
                          If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

Its the recession
                            My computer thinks I'm gay
                            What's the difference anyway
                            When all the people do all day
                            Is stare into a phone

Comment

I drink coffee but my wife (drinks Barrys tea by the gallon) has complained about this recently
                              Life is good

Comment

Working...
                              X