Hello from limerick......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are people out watching rugby later.... Back in town for weekend... Small fla's Denmark street, Nancy's and uncle Micks later.....
    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Boooo cake!! Not enough notice! We are in Clonmel but you will probably meet Drick, Capt Avg maybe JCC out and about (or alternatively you can avoid them with the greatest of ease )
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I'm way out whest!
      Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
      Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

I'm a broken man..... love this city though...
        Hasta Luego folks.... Munster Ulster at Natividad...
        He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Re: Hello from limerick......

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
          I'm a broken man..... love this city though...
          Hasta Luego folks.... Munster Ulster at Natividad...
          ¡Que tienes suerte! (y bocadillos de calamares, tapas, Ibericos, paella...)
          ¡pobrecito! ¿Que pongamos hablo de Madrid?

Comment

Feels like someone hit me in the head with a hammer. I must've been haunting parts of Denmark St last night....have the stamp of shame on my hand.

D'Icon

Comment

Anyone get Chilli Kebabish last night? Was it good?
              I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyDucker View Post
                Feels like someone hit me in the head with a hammer. I must've been haunting parts of Denmark St last night....have the stamp of shame on my hand.

D'Icon
                Ha ha duck! Unless u find an empty Chicken Hut "gravy" pot you're still safe
                The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

chicken hut gravy! a panacea!!

Comment

Working...
                  X